• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
SFV August build changelog
  • Light to medium combos have been removed.
  • Nash teleport is nerfed, some combos are not possible anymore.

@ powergamer powergamer nevermind, SFV is dead, play Xrd or something I guess.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
So the reason why I couldn't follow these simple rules is because I use mobile. I logged on my computer and everything is gucci now.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
ogod the Kirito avi. I'm even more done now

Edit: Also good stuff guys, it seems all 3 brackets got enough claims to be counted before the update. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Checkmate, we have no top ten.

Edit: they have a clause for that. Let's just make a fake PR then.

Last edited:

Keet

Smash Journeyman
I may go to smash the score as well if you guys are down for a carpool. Two of those Tennessee players have knocked me out of HASL before, now they owe me 300$

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You could either drive part of the way and meet Josh+whatever HASL player is going or I could just spend the night prior at my Mom's and form a B'ham carpool.

Shenanigan

Smash Apprentice
we should make that pm pr before the game dies
I think I agree. The main issue people always bring up is that Mobile and the rest of the state don't play each other a lot, and I used to agree with that, but the more I think about it the more I think that doesn't really matter at this point. There's only one player from Mobile who I think should be on the PR anyway.

NNID
MasterIcarus7
I think I agree. The main issue people always bring up is that Mobile and the rest of the state don't play each other a lot, and I used to agree with that, but the more I think about it the more I think that doesn't really matter at this point. There's only one player from Mobile who I think should be on the PR anyway.
Now you people agree with me? What went wrong...

Top Bottom