• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Flame Blade 2

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FIRE#119
NNID
Flame_Blade_2
3DS FC
5473-0513-9540
I wrote a horror story:

It was a dark, stormy day in Tuscaloosa...

And nobody was playing melee.

TO BE CONTINUED???

Anime

Smash Journeyman
PM and melee are arguably anime fighting games, imo. Wave dashing is pretty anime.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Someone who should be more creative with their choice of words, I do really hope that's not your idea of a flashy comeback, it probably couldn't have been more lame actually. Dropping a swear word must really be cool to you, I don't think anyone should swear, especially not some kid your age, but that's not any sort of marshal law that has to be followed. As for who you are, you're a small fish in a small pond, if you want me or anyone else on this thread to trash you and prove it then we will. I'm all for you being enthusiastic for the community here but you need to relax on throwing out this trash talk, but you need to actually be good before you do that, or let everyone know that you're joking. Also here's my opinion on your skill level: Es muy basura y triste. Look that up on Google translate if you don't know what it means.

powergamer

Smash Apprentice
idk man, i just dont see you out placing mahg in PM, not really any reason other than he is probably just better than you lol

damn jake you savage af

Last edited:
NNID
MasterIcarus7
Someone who should be more creative with their choice of words, I do really hope that's not your idea of a flashy comeback, it probably couldn't have been more lame actually. Dropping a swear word must really be cool to you, I don't think anyone should swear, especially not some kid your age, but that's not any sort of marshal law that has to be followed. As for who you are, you're a small fish in a small pond, if you want me or anyone else on this thread to trash you and prove it then we will. I'm all for you being enthusiastic for the community here but you need to relax on throwing out this trash talk, but you need to actually be good before you do that, or let everyone know that you're joking. Also here's my opinion on your skill level: Es muy basura y triste. Look that up on Google translate if you don't know what it means.
So I'm guessing you didn't get those references.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
When Jake gets mad. Lelz. Don't take anything seriously. The people who you can't put a face with are probably 12. No offense to the young ones tho

Flame Blade 2

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FIRE#119
NNID
Flame_Blade_2
3DS FC
5473-0513-9540
I don't know about you scrubs, but personally, I think @ MasterIcarus7 (SHADE) MasterIcarus7 (SHADE) has turned this thread's frown upside down and given it the lethal injection of crappy anime memes that it never, ever needed. As a small thanks, I've poured a lot of my personal time into designing this t-shirt just for MasterIcarus!
shade.jpg

Sorry to everyone else who might want one, but I had to make sure it would fit him. Do you like it? Please let me know!

Top Bottom