• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Child Star

Smash Ace
Is tim even alive anymore?

Thinking it over, im pretty sure Tim died in 2008, youve been smashing with dead Tim, he just seemed chill because he wasnt moving. That being said, is dead Tim's this weekend?

Last edited:

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Hey guys, I changed my name on smashboards to match what I've been entering tournaments as and what I go by on everything else. I decided going by two different things could cause a lot of confusion with streaming and such. So Ty! -> Host Change :D

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
So smash 4 tourney mode is booty, time to fire pm back up and practice Roy things.
mm my fox i want to see if its true that a skilled roy can beat any fox
A skilled Roy can beat any fox....if he's off and below the stage and forced to use his up-B, that is when the Will's of Ph1r3 clash with one another. The Up-B of the Crafty Celestial Vulpine Bounty Hunter, or Down-B of the General of the Lycian Alliance; The Young Lion of Pherae, Only the Masterhand knows the outcome.

Last edited:

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
So smash 4 tourney mode is booty, time to fire pm back up and practice Roy things.

A skilled Roy can beat any fox....if he's off and below the stage and forced to use his up-B, that is when the Will's of Ph1r3 clash with one another. The Up-B of the Crafty Celestial Vulpine Bounty Hunter, or Down-B of the General of the Lycian Alliance; The Young Lion of Pherae, Only the Masterhand knows the outcome.
anime as ****

$10 mm bo5?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hey, Alabama (esp. Birmingham) smash friends. Isaac is trying to do his part to get people to start attending his fighting game monthlies in Gardendale, so he's recruited me. I created a smashboards event page here if you want to check it out, and here's the facebook event page. The next one is coming up on the 8th, so it's kind of short notice, but it'd be sweet if you could try to make it out. Melee, Wii U, and a slew of other fighting games will be there. Cheers. <3
The above is old information and has been changed. Smash is on its own day on the 22nd now. Here's the Smashboards thread again even though the old one still works. Venue fee is now $5 instead of $10, and we can throw in a PM tournament for good measure.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
The other day my friend was telling me that I didn't understand what irony meant... Which is ironic, because we were standing at a bus stop.

Top Bottom