• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Childstar owes me a money match.

And shut up Keet. First you call me salty on stream then you insult me in my thread. Our relationship is over!!

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Ryker ain't even in this state anymore. Cube will be gone soon, and Dron, and Dr. Worm and even Rolf are going too. Soon it's just going to be me and 3 kids with the same name. These are dark times. Someone hold me.

Last edited:

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
Ryker ain't even in this state anymore. Cube will be gone soon, and Dron, and Dr. Worm and even Rolf are going too. Soon it's just going to be me and 3 kids with the same name. These are dark times. Someone hold me.

That explains why I saw him on TLOC a while back.

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice

you know someone who is as good as ryker at roy?
i think I'm gonna have to get gud and step up and take his place as bama's Sethlon, Alex. First I've got to find a way to counter that godly Fox Shield pressure lol.

Last edited:

powergamer

Smash Apprentice
Roy is the character I use when I'm too lazy to play a matchup with Marth. In other words, the character I use because I only Marth ditto PhantomThief.
that didnt answer my question

also senpai we should have played some this summer, I was in trussville all summer, Im going back to auburn on like wednesday so maybe we can get a session in before i head back

btw war eagle

Last edited:

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
that didnt answer my question

also senpai we should have played some this summer, I was in trussville all summer, Im going back to auburn on like wednesday so maybe we can get a session in before i head back

btw war eagle
I'm free Tuesday, you have a place to play?

Top Bottom