• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

moogle

Smash Ace
Does anybody know when the matches of the last HsvASL will be on YouTube?
I apologize... that's on me. HASLfest 8 videos should start appearing tonight, then Don't Get Rekt 2, then the remaining HASLfest 7 videos. I have quite a backlog, but I'm not busy at all this weekend, so I should have all of those done by Saturday/Sunday.

Watch for playlists to appear here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HuntsvilleSmash/playlists

Here's a Facebook link too! https://www.facebook.com/events/316359345199664/

Last edited:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Man Huntsville is so damn far lol. A ***** ain't tryna be on the road for so long lol.

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
No events for me until I'm caught up on life stuff and do my brief training over seas. SOON THOUGH FRIENDS

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
A reminder to all of those new coming to the scene. We've a facebook group that organizes tournaments in the area (Providing they give us a heads up as to where they are at and when they're hosting).

Also go to HASL

Ferrus

Smash Rookie
Yeah, my school knew nothing about smash until I came along, inspired by m2k in pm. Are you going to any tournaments soon?
Probably not. I'm only like 20 minutes away from MacNarb but I have stuff to do that day and it doesn't look like there are any tournaments in Mobile either in the next few months.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Get with Keno/Mahgnificent if you're just needing a ride. George too if he still plays. Those are the Birmingham/Hoover/Vestavia heroes for smash

Top Bottom