• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Rapid42

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'd love to get into some PM events in the north Alabama area! I live around the Huntsville area, but can easily get to Birmingham. I'm trying to go to the Birmingham event next month, but I don't know any of you guys. So, I hope this is a sufficient introduction!

Rapid42

Smash Rookie
The Albertville one? I'd love to, but I cant make any promises with it being just a few days away. I'll definitely try though!

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, anyone from South AL or anywhere near Montgomery carpooling to Dirteedee's tournament this weekend? i'd really like to go, and I'd totally throw down on some gas money!

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
A couple of people are working on getting the Central Alabama scene going. dark and I have been rounding up people and so far it seems like some people are interested and on top of the Matthew Bar & Grill event next month (expecting 50+), we found a venue for future events in the Birmingham area that's located on Highway 78 in Leeds. :D

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Grats on finishing first tournament. You should make a results thread, and upload those to the smashboards ranking. That way itll be easier find these later.

Last edited:

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Been a while everyone who remembers me.
Just showed up to say who saw George set WR for THPS3 on SGDQ?

Casually watching when I'm like, wait, is that George? 7:55 for 100%

TheGrayOne

Smash Rookie
Well I sure wish I didn't have to drive 2+ hours out for this stuff, much as I love it the only shmucks I play with live in russelville and they have 2 cars between all 5 of them.

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
Wow, so CEO was one of the most amazing weekends of my life. A HUGE thanks to the Mobile crew for getting us all down there and back lol. Met so many great players and learned a ton of stuff. glad I brought my notepad lmao

NinKenDo64

Smash Apprentice
About an hour. I'm like 20 min south of Birmingham
I live in the Montgomery area and am always happy to go against fellow smashers. You can ask OrangeEnvelope Im willing to go the distance. If you have any free time we can get friendlies in. Theres also the Mobile Monthly coming up on the 13th of this month. Come check it out if you get the chance.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Hey Mag, are you in the alabama smash league group? We got stuff you might be interested in

We got a meetup planned at my place next weekend in Leeds

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
I live in the Montgomery area and am always happy to go against fellow smashers. You can ask OrangeEnvelope Im willing to go the distance. If you have any free time we can get friendlies in. Theres also the Mobile Monthly coming up on the 13th of this month. Come check it out if you get the chance.
hey dude, do you wanna ride with me, tyler, and possibly phriendlybear to HP

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
Aye, if y'all plan on carpooling to the next HP Monthlies, I want to tag along.
Absolutely. I just got my new car, so if you guys can all throw in like ten bucks, we'll be golden. Hopefully we can find a place to stay down there so we can have an evo stream party all weekend

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I should be part of ASL.

I'll be back in Huntsville when school starts. I'm still down for any smashfest during the summer though.

Top Bottom