• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Aloha

Smash Cadet
ryker thanks for the offer but bruh iM not going to ausom i dont give a damnnn bout smash ! i WANT BE ATTENDING ANY SMASH TOURNIES BUT GAMEBOX! GEO I WILL BE AT THE TOURNY WIT BELLS ON SON! KEVIN ILL LET YOU BORROW MY PS3 CONTROLLER SOMEONE MONEYMATCH ME IN ARCANA HEART 3????ANYBODY?

nice1

Smash Lord
NICE1, I SAW YOU ON STREAM. BOY, THAT BISON WAS SO SCARED OF YOU.

Then he went Viper and hit like a truck. :(

Is EX Shoulder thing invincible?

You should have used EX Dash more to counter Seismo!
sad part is i know that match up very well but played it like **** :(

nice1

Smash Lord
*****, you were viewing this thread earlier, yet you decide to wait til now to post? And not say anything with that post?
lol i go to this thread and always forget to come back to it. ***** b having like 10 tabs open. hows highschool goin boy

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Well, it just got ****ty for the moment considering I just found out my gf is cheating on me. Can't turn a ho into a housewife.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
She was going around telling people that she was with someone else on FB. It was someone that I didn't have added, so of course she would kinda get away with that. But it was to more than one person that she told.

And what makes a ho a ho is she's looking for the nearest **** to bounce on, regardless of the dude (even though we didn't do anything.) The fact that she would up and do that after **** that I've done for her is even ****tier.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
...I'm not a smash and pass guy. We were only almost three months in anyways.

EDIT: Apparently, she just inbox'd me telling me it was all a misunderstanding :glare:

Purple

Hi guys!
Nah bro, it's not even 'smash and pass'. It's more of just high school girls wanting to press the relationship further faster than they really should. You weren't giving her the top point of a relationship, therefore she wasn't interested in your good points because you didn't give her what she really wanted. It's like "cool, you're being extra nice to me, but where's that ****?!"

Three months is a long time to high schoolers, and if you aren't layin pipe by then, she's wanting to move on.

And **** her anyways, she's not even being responsible for her negative actions. Block that trick.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
bruh, so many females out there itz crazy i know it hurts but thats why in highchool i talked to bout four or five *****es at one time. when girl A mess up you got hoe B and etc! what one didnt do the other one would!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ryker, thanks for suggesting doom. shehulk, doom, spencer is working out all right. i just need to figure out how to get **** poppin with doom whenever i have to. like im sort of at the point where if she hulk dies i pretty much am done.

i need to watch more combo fiend videos, my spencer is rough around the edges.

i played against a zero/phoenix/sentinel team earlier. probably the lamest **** i've ever experienced.

zero is officially my least favorite character to fight.

nice1

Smash Lord
It's because you weren't laying down pipe.

Real talk
Cosign

She was going around telling people that she was with someone else on FB. It was someone that I didn't have added, so of course she would kinda get away with that. But it was to more than one person that she told.

And what makes a ho a ho is she's looking for the nearest **** to bounce on, regardless of the dude (even though we didn't do anything.) The fact that she would up and do that after **** that I've done for her is even ****tier.
what the hell you did for her in 3 months. you supposed to keep them happy with Mcdonalds for a long time until she is trust worthy.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
ryker, thanks for suggesting doom. shehulk, doom, spencer is working out all right. i just need to figure out how to get **** poppin with doom whenever i have to. like im sort of at the point where if she hulk dies i pretty much am done.
Yeah, I ran with Doom for the first few days just because all of his assists are so good, but you have to put in a lot of work to be good with him. Just remember you can dash toward or away with Doom after grounded normals to keep pressure up or stay safe. Also get some of those crazy air combos down. If worse comes to worse, X-Factor Plasma Beam spam. That **** works.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
i played against a zero/phoenix/sentinel team earlier. probably the lamest **** i've ever experienced.

zero is officially my least favorite character to fight.
That's my team atm, trying to replace Zero with Doom because he's meter hungry, but then I end up with Sent on point and I'm just unhappy with it right now.

Top Bottom