• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Hey Russ, how long are Zero and MLE not going to be there? Because I am never told anything.

Also, I know this isn't the BlazBlue thread, but, HOLY BALLS, Valkenhayn does a metric butt-ton of damage.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Jason and Emily left at 5:30 your time, Matt. They're a long way off.

Edit: I think I misinterpreted your post. They won't be back in time to make it to AUSOM2 next week, and that's all I know.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
soo where is smashing located tonight i will show up later probably i need/want the practice/chillage

_Keno_

Smash Lord
soo where is smashing located tonight i will show up later probably i need/want the practice/chillage
Zero_Gamer's place. I'm already there watching bad movies and fighting cpus.

Which reminds me, I think Zero may have taken George's sensor cord as well as his own, cause I looked everywhere and couldnt find one. I brought over my own cord though.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Raf, Luis, I ****ing hate you guys >:L

You leave with a full car and no Serin? Esp when HE COULD HAVE BEEN AT SIEGE?

I r sad ;___;

_Keno_

Smash Lord
oh serin, you never even asked. And when accepted, you would parent john your way out of going.

and everyone for the birmingham car needs to meet at Zero's around 12:00 noon.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
tournament recap.

tournament starts 3 hours after posted time

has 102 entrants instead of the predicted 40 or so

everyone in the bham car ends up having to fight another person in the birmingham car in the bracket

but actually it wasnt that bad. the tournament ran VERY fast considering everything.

both of my losses were to ROBs (one of whom was Ninjalink, but still. ROB is dumb) maybe i need to work on that matchup.

im starting to feel really confident with my snake. just have to work out some matchups and be more consistent

nice1

Smash Lord
Raf, Luis, I ****ing hate you guys >:L

You leave with a full car and no Serin? Esp when HE COULD HAVE BEEN AT SIEGE?

I r sad ;___;
Now when I asked you a month in advance when raf told me what did you say? You'd be busy all this month and can't make it. U texted me the day before tha tourney to com get you when I was a few minutes away from raf's and the car was full. Ima start callin u failsauce

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Honestly, I didn't know I could have been at Siege. But it just so happened that the rehearsal I was SUPPOSE to go to was canceled. When I heard that on Friday afternoon, that's when I texted you. But it just so happened that you had already left for Atlanta.

FML.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude i have no idea how i should be playing mk.

i watched afro thunders mk literally the entire time at siege i was enthralled by it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wuuuuut?
xD I helped with the Marth matchup? I'm terrible lawl

I want to learn snake and Dedede

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lets have a smashfest before ausum.
or two or three
but kevin still dont have a car lol

kola: dont drop your char you will suck lol speaking from experiance.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Hey, Kevin, did you get the *special pictures* from George and Russ?

And come to more Smashfests so we can help each other with matchups. You're the only good Snake in B'ham.
yeah i saw the pictures
they made me hungry.

once i get a car i will come to more smashfests

@ Kola
i had to fight umby's marth at siege and i had an idea of what to look out for from playing you. his style is a little different from yours, but marth is pretty simplistic. snake >>> marth

how to play snake. don't approach, keep blowing up everything, and dthrow

how to play dedede.
urm nevermind

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you have to change up your rolls (literal rolls) and be really fast with grabs which consists of knowing your opponents shileding/spotdodging patters and knowing which direction your opponent is facing and be ready to take hits and roll with it. (not literally roll)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm not changing up mains xD I want Snake as a solid secondary, but I want to do cool stuff.

My playstyle is all campy so a lot of Marths will have a different and better playstyle. xD but hey if it helps then thats good.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i use to do those with wario. it didnt work for long lol

stayonthegroundstayonthegroundstayonthegroundstayontheground this is what i tell myself when i play mk.

Top Bottom