• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You doods were fine and we appreciated the opportunity to play you all. If there is another I'd def like to see y'all again.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't make it. Had a couple of things pop up. Keep my notified if you hold another one before the break ends @Mahgnittoc

Any tournaments before the break ends?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Sorry I couldn't make it. Had a couple of things pop up. Keep my notified if you hold another one before the break ends @Mahgnittoc

Any tournaments before the break ends?
The only one I know of would be this one, but it's a journey.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1721719161392406/

Smashfest wise, iirc Pudd/Turtles/Luxx are meeting up at Press Start this Saturday. If I'm not celebrating a birthday I plan on going to the tournament above this Saturday so no Press Start for me.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Who's ready for me to go 0-5 in melee pools at KIT?
(side note, anyone else going?)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
ahh :( I was still at work at the time man, but If you're down for playing some Wi-Fi tomorrow before I go into work that'd be great.

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
If you were talking to me than yeah! That be fine I can go ahead add you on nnid if you want??

Top Bottom