• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

powergamer

Smash Apprentice
With such little research time so far we have little understanding of the long term effects of memes but I'm an optimist so I'm hoping they're fatal

Last edited:

Flame Blade 2

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FIRE#119
NNID
Flame_Blade_2
3DS FC
5473-0513-9540
It's a dank memefest where you chill to white boy hipster tunes and yell loudly enough that the neighbors complain.

Good stuff tbh.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
nnid is iTasya if you wanna do the wi-fi sometime this week.

Or we could just play at Josh's smashfest

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
I think every commentator at BiO has the same goal of never being anywhere close to e-sports and 100% Meme. It's an interesting phenomenon.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
If anyone in Alabama tried to commentate well it'd just be ****ty e-sports commentary that no one would enjoy. Not that our commentary is any better.

We should just mute everything but game audio lol

Child Star

Smash Ace
I like to use a hard fast style of commentary that leaves the viewer not only entertained, but also satisfied with the amount of trivia I'm able to share about every character in every game. TBH im the only person in Alabama (Besides Jesse "B-boy from the Bog" Boggs) trying to explore new frontiers in casting and commentating.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'll host starting at 6 tomorrow. Anyone wanting to come message me again. It'll prolly primarily be smash 4 since I don't have any crts at the house

Top Bottom