• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So after today's event I would say I'm almost good at Sm4sh doubles. I'll most likely get bodied tomorrow during singles though.

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
Keet Keet apparently I was mistaken about how many TV's we could bring that were the correct size. My brother doesn't want to bring a 32" because he thinks it's too big so we are just gonna bring the two TV's for our setups. Sorry about that

Ark5712

Smash Cadet
Good stuff to everyone at Birmingham Brawl 3 today. It was a pleasure playing with you guys.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Good stuff to everyone at Birmingham Brawl 3 today. It was a pleasure playing with you guys.
Yes! Second this! Sweaters Sweaters Thank you for putting on such a smooth and awesome tournament! Everyone there was extremely friendly, even the guy that put me into losers and then knocked me out of the tournament... Mii2Daron. Looking forward to the next one!

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
No need to wait until December to come to a tournament, we've got one this weekend! All you goons should come to BIO! 9 this weekend!

Edit:

Too much engineering homework tonight, I can't count anymore

Nice pull. I'd be glad to.

Buuut I don't exactly have the means of transportation atm. I'd have gone to my first tourney long ago if it wasn't for that moderate setback

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
You're in Birmingham right? Go here and ask for one, they can almost certainly hook you up. Actually, yo Sweaters Sweaters can you help this man out?
I personally can't cause I'm going the day before and my car will be full of tvs, but I can see if I get him a ride. Yo K1dNova K1dNova add me on Facebook if you can my name is Justin Joe. I don't think it will be too hard to find me.

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
I personally can't cause I'm going the day before and my car will be full of tvs, but I can see if I get him a ride. Yo K1dNova K1dNova add me on Facebook if you can my name is Justin Joe. I don't think it will be too hard to find me.
Yo seriously? That would be awesome but I'm 15 so I guess i'd have to ask my parents.

I guess if Wizzy can go to tourneys , so can I. B)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hey Huntsville peeps, for drill during the next 3 months I'll be reporting to the armory in Huntsville to prep for my trip to Germany. :'V Anybody not going to TBH5 wanna play this weekend?

K1dNova

Smash Apprentice
Yo seriously? That would be awesome but I'm 15 so I guess i'd have to ask my parents.

I guess if Wizzy can go to tourneys , so can I. B)
Are you still looking for a ride for me? It's fine if you can't find anyone, just keep me updated.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Are you still looking for a ride for me? It's fine if you can't find anyone, just keep me updated.
I don't know if I can find a ride for you for this tournament, I'll try for the next one but I don't think I'll have enough time this tournament sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom