• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High- HYPE overflowing! Are you ready? - July 27th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

JTsm

Smash Master
What time do you want us to be at your place, SP?

Ori: Shouldn't that be the opposite? Jeans in the summer should make you tough as ****. Sweatpants + Hoodie all summer makes you a real man.

:denzel:

Suyon

Smash Lord
I'll be here tomorrow, but will most likely not enter anything since part of my family are coming. I'm moving half of my stuff at Ohio Stater which is right next to Donatos.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I just woke up. I had a blast running this tournament. I also enjoyed
seeing old and new faces. Expect results thread in a couple hours

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Dammit! If I'm not losing to top players in Brawl, I'm losing to random hard counters instead! :fox: can't catch a break...

Still, I had a lot of fun. I'm glad that I was able to take off work early to make it to most of this and see everyone. I'm also glad that Aaron could show up to see me play. He doesn't get this chance too often, and now I won't, either.

I finally took a set of Zinoto in P:M despite him making a comeback on me in Losers. :mario2:

More shoutouts in the results thread when I'm in the mood.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Technically I'm a Snake main. At this event I went almost all MK though.
Ralph, we Snake dittoed at Outrage 2 and you bodied me lol. I'm bad at the ditto haha.

JTsm

Smash Master
1. Ally
2. LOE1
3. Zinoto is bad forever
4. Ori
5. SK
5. Stewy
7. Oblivion
7. WTP

Top Bottom