• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High- HYPE overflowing! Are you ready? - July 27th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

JTsm

Smash Master
Mmm P:M tourney the week before this...

I'm loving it. <3

Also, I'll be driving down to this, so hmu for rides. I'm taking 3 only.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Shadow the pass, I wasn't aware you were traveling from Lima. That is where me and psychoace will be staying at while we are down. We should hang out and play some friendlies dude.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Shadow the pass, I wasn't aware you were traveling from Lima. That is where me and psychoace will be staying at while we are down. We should hang out and play some friendlies dude.

cooooooooooool more out of state people. Are you guys doing Brawl, P:M, or both? Are you bringing a setup or not?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I will probably just bring a Wii and brawl. Kinda hard to lug a TV when driving that far.

Edit: I mostly play brawl, but I have played melee/ project m on occasion.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Sweet. I'm actually a little outside Lima, about 30 minutes west in Van Wert. When will you be down? I'd love to have some friendlies without having to drive 2+ hours for once lol.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Sweet. I'm actually a little outside Lima, about 30 minutes west in Van Wert. When will you be down? I'd love to have some friendlies without having to drive 2+ hours for once lol.
we will be leaving to go out that way on eitehr the 23rd or the 24th. so anytime between then and the event should be good.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
we will be leaving to go out that way on eitehr the 23rd or the 24th. so anytime between then and the event should be good.
Alright, well I currently work second shift and could be randomly be moved to third so I might be able to before the 27th. I'm also going to put in my two weeks notice for my job soon so I might get lucky and quit before then lol so we'll just have to see.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Your job must suck if you have to quit. Anyways, hope to get some games in. We gonna show you dome Tyler tx hype!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mine is a drill that will pierce the heavens! Onward and upwards!

Confirmed Driller

Also these are the current MI Carpools

Ori_mobile
• Ori
• LOE1
• Maestro

JTSM Mobile
• JTSM
• WuvS

Stewy Mobile
• Stewy
• KSev
• Ally
• Gifts

Michigan is rolling deep for this!

SoulPech

Smash Master
9 PPL. Phew! I'm glad it's only 9 xD

Like, I can fit 14 people, but everyone's gonna be packed like sardines.

Also hyped over this pre reg! I'm glad people are coming out!

If we can get more TVs and a few more Wiis, that would be appreciated.

JTsm

Smash Master
Looks it's me, WubS, Zinoto and WTP are going to be in the carpool.

Any confirmation with Juu housing us?

SoulPech

Smash Master
Looks it's me, WubS, Zinoto and WTP are going to be in the carpool.

Any confirmation with Juu housing us?

He is still uncertain, but Keist may be able to house if he has no plans next weekend, but he said he won't know until the week of. So annoying >.>

Mentioning one more time. Please bring setups! At least 1 TV and 1 Brawl/P:M w/ a Wii. This will immensely help me out a ton! I'm providing 5 TVs, so some should be able to provide at least ONE TV. We have 8 confirmed, but I would like to have 15. Not to mention, your venue fee will be waived! Anything at all would be appreciated pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

SoulPech

Smash Master
i know right? I'm hyped that alot of ppl have pre registered for this and I'll do everything I can to make this a successful event ^.^

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Might be coming to this.

Prepare your anuses.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Actually looks like I can't afford it right now. However I'll likely be getting a full time job soon. Guess where my vacation days will be going? Anyway someone plz text me or something next time you guys are hosting

Top Bottom