• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Bud: Sky High- HYPE overflowing! Are you ready? - July 27th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

SoulPech

Smash Master
Ori lololol.

Ummm again why is the payout 40 30 20 10.... just keep it 48 24 etc... there's nothing to fight for, might as well call it 'split'
Did you bring that up earlier? If you did I"m sorry I didn't see it. I changed the payouts to top 3 <32 to be 63 30 10 and top 4 to be 50 25 15 10 > 32.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Also important announcement! I was an idiot and scheduled this tourney the weekend of EVO, so I was thinking about moving this to the 26th of July. That way, it doesn't interfere w/ Kentucky's tourney. Are people ok with this?

SoulPech

Smash Master
I've decided to change the date to the 27th of July. This is to accomodate the time and attention for EVO. I've asked alot of the attendees about the change and they seem to be ok with it. Still bring the HYPE! Also Carls, WuvS and I are teaming since it's gonna be Birthday weekend for us :denzel:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Shouldnt FF be at the Livonia Tournament on the 27th?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Still think it sucks to not hav e a brawl tourney the week of and after EVO Especially since we had many newer people who couldnt leave MI for theirs

SoulPech

Smash Master
I understand what you're saying, but MM on the 22nd and there's 2 in august, as well as TC's thing when it happens. You also have Apasher's tournament. I'm sure Michigan will be ok...

Anyways, get hype!

SoulPech

Smash Master
o.O dont necessary agree with schedule change, i mean its evo, who gives a **** brawl ain't there. We can always watch the finals on sunday. But alright idc honestly

LOL I understand that and I even considered that as well, but alot of the people that are attending/were attending still want to watch EVO, regardless is brawl is there or not because other players like to watch other video games. Still if you're ok with then awesome ^^

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Why would you consider Apashers Tournament? thats like considering Evo its Melee only not brawl....

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Im not choosing Smash over FGC anymore(especially when FGC had the dates first) which is why i dont like these changes, maybe next time when schedules dont conflict

Joseph Joestar

Smash Rookie
I'm new to Smash Tournaments, could somebody help me understand what they're like and prerequisites I should have before I play. I've only played casually before. I would bring my Wii but it recently has decided to stop working and my TV would be too difficult to lug around.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'm new to Smash Tournaments, could somebody help me understand what they're like and prerequisites I should have before I play. I've only played casually before. I would bring my Wii but it recently has decided to stop working and my TV would be too difficult to lug around.
Hi,

To start off, welcome to Smashboards! Next, what game do you play? Brawl? Melee? P:M?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
idk if I said this already, but I'll will still show up to this after work. I just won't be able to do as much as I wanted to had I not needed to work for the day.

The least I could do when I do show up is still get some friendlies & money matches in for Brawl AND P:M. I have to stay fresh somehow.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
i know right? This ruleset was used in an OoS back in March and the majority enjoy it. Not to mention, some people asked for it, so I decided to try it out.
I like it. Don't have to worry about any stupid Castle Siege/Frigate bs.

SoulPech

Smash Master
The purpose of this stagelist is to regulate MK. Though it does, it also benefits ICs quite a bit. All I know is when this was used in Armageddon, there was positive feedback on this and I'm tired of seeing the Apex ruleset, so I wanted to change things up a little bit.

dimbenes

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking up what ruleset I want to use. I could just be safe and go with the Apex Ruleset, but I know when Kel ran the tourney in Cinci, he used a ruleset that I enjoyed alot too.

hmm decisions...
ban mk

Top Bottom