• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Aint Dead Yet" A Shin Bowser B-Day Smashfest 9/20

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Today was epic. Nothing more to be said. I have way too many shout outs so I'm just gonna say ggs to all of you.

Enjoy the rest of your B-Day Shin.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Today was beast... thanks again for the hospitality Shin Moo it was fun and nice of you..
GGs to all ya **** I faced and chilled with... HaB it's been so long lol but we finally fought in Brawl.

'Twas fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY again.. lol =]

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'm glad everyone had Fun mucho todayzie ~^.^~..

however my psp vanished sadly. Seems someone took out my Grand Theft Auto disk out the psp before vanishing with it so blah... other than that beautiful smashfest.

Edit: i have the grand theft... the psp is gone though which is far more important

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
so yah got 2 only stay 4 like not even an hour but it was fun seeing some of the people from weeklys and what not x]

definatley saw that vid of a bowser doing the koopa claw 4 times ina row (wont mention any names xDDD) lfmao jk jk

anyways happy birthday mista shin hope u had a good day and im mad some1 would actually take something -_- like not even the psp but the game -_- hopefully u just misplaced it or soemthing but yah thxn again x]

now i shall take my leave an never return here until the weeklys start

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
so yah got 2 only stay 4 like not even an hour but it was fun seeing some of the people from weeklys and what not x]

definatley saw that vid of a bowser doing the koopa claw 4 times ina row (wont mention any names xDDD) lfmao jk jk

anyways happy birthday mista shin hope u had a good day and im mad some1 would actually take something -_- like not even the psp but the game -_- hopefully u just misplaced it or soemthing but yah thxn again x]

now i shall take my leave an never return here until the weeklys start
Mucho gracias, but i meant to say the psp vanished. i could care less about losing a game disc but the psp itself is no more.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Btw someone left their controller ( black spiderman sticker on it ) @ mah house. I'm home all day today so feel free to come pick it up.

Edit: i just found someones Wii cables as well. Check your stuff and get back to me if its yours

Shoutoutz **** and regular:

DJ: mad epic bringing Zombies Ate My neighbors. That game is too good * downloads music * Epic random **** away messages ftw

Rockin: I take back every mean thing i said to you.. for awhile @ least. I'm uber happy you came through my dude. GG's as well

Jman and Blackanese: Many thanks for coming through yallz. Always fun to see yallz even though we did not play.

D1: Gald you came through homie. i know you sacced a Sc4 tournament to come and i appriciatte that kinda stuffz. So how that cup of **** taste... lol

NL: we did plya singles @ all... i r angry monkey cow nao. GG @ you wreckingshop as usual.. UPLOAD THAT **** ASAP!

Jumpman: GShizz for bring that random game. Its too good and your beast in SC4. Imma learn Hilde soon so we can have decent matches.

Zro: Cake is always mad beast. Mucho gracias senor. You know your welcome in my house anytime.

HAB: MY DUDE! i fvckin heart you dude. Your too godly for no reason. Seriously.

Projekt-B crew: Good matches in singles and teams. Get Africa Punched all day!

Algandar and co: Gald yall enjoyed yourselves ~^.^~

Miwa: I HATE your peach.. j/k GG's though. You got africa punched so i'm happy.

Shinigami: No Shin Squared Moo.. i'm rather pissed, but thanks for the matches and coming through

Mop: I did not fighta Yoshi today. We gotta change that * throws Yoshi egg @ Mop *

YRB: Falcon all day! gald you came through homie.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I wish I could've got a good look at the dude who took that psp.

I really hope shin wakes up and finds it in his house

I gotta start out with my d!ck shoutouts before my regular ones

D!ck shoutouts

DJ - you didn't get any d!cks but you tried very hard. Lmao

Zro - YESSSS! We made D1 ask for a cup of d!ck !!! That's an automatic win of life

Rockin - I got you to say you like d!ck. Dunno where the hell "long" came from though....

Regular shoutouts

HAB - ROB WARS!!! You gotta start your series with Homalon when you get a chance. Fun matches. Some had clear winners. Some could've went either way. Mad fun though.

Shin - DK n!gga? DK?? When did you pick that n!gga up? Fun matches. Your PT is so fun to play as well. We played for **** near two hours!!

D1 - good to see you again bro. Lmao @ you sensing my fart without hearing or smelling it. And next time we ask you to deliver d!cks don't forget them.

Ninjalink - thanks for the games and the "Did You Know" segment of the fest.

Jman and blackanese - you guys should've stayed and helped us find some d!cks.

Even though I got there OD late it was a fun time had by me.

?kciD toG

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to hear about your PSP. I was shocked to hear this when I woke up -_-'.
This news makes me a sad hedgehog :urg:.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Not to double post or anything, but...

Shoutouts:

Heads who conspired to steal my dude Shin's PSP - I quote Sinistar - "Run, coward, run run. Beware, coward." Get ***** next time you show your face around.

Heads banging on the floor/ceiling/walls because we were loud in Shin's at like 8PM on a Saturday - Quit.

BlueTerrorist - Since when did you play Falco? That one match on Yoshi's where I was rolling on the top with ROB and you were following me with Sonic below was too good. Also, you still owe me my umbrella.

EternalYoshi - Didn't get to play you but um... GG with the Twilight Hack?

Silven - Didn't get to play you this time, which sucks. I wanted some more ROB/Ike matches. Oh well, the matches you did have were mad fun to watch, though.

Rockin - It's not about the character, it's about the player. Thanks for the dollar and Chinese Food.

D1 - I'm so very tempted to not even post that video of our "MM" where you basically stole a dollar by gimping my Olimar in like thirty seconds. Fucck you, son. >_> Also, you'd be proud that later on in the day I let that little light of mine out. Let it shine, let it shine.

Algandar (?) - Your Sonic was like, evil. But good matches, my dude. Also, what do you want your tag to be on Youtube?

Spaz (?) - I'll hit you up on AIM with that video you wanted soon. Also, Fox is annoying. Also, what do you want your tag to be on Youtube?

Kage (?) - You played Sheik and Falcon against my Trainer. SAUR! Also, what do you want your tag to be on Youtube?

ZRO - <Insert Obligatory 'Team Beep All Dai!'> Also, I love this dude playing Battle Fantasia. "Yo, I'mma main this n!gga Watson, he's mad fun!" Five minutes later, "Yo, Freed is the shiit, son. **** that n!gga Watson." Too good.

Jumpman - Thanks for the PS3 and company to the subway. Also, your Mario is beastly.

Shinigami - You def. carried BT through teams. Not to shiit on BT, but your Kirby is just reason enough for Kirby to be pushed up that broken-*** tier list. Dair to FSmash seems to ALWAYS FUCCKING WORK!!! And I hate you for it, but I love you because you're ma dood.

Mop? - I really honestly do not know how to fight Yoshi. And your Yoshi has def. improved. Also, nice pants, no homo.

Miwa - Yo... when did you get so beast? Matches between you and your sister were dead *** competitive (even though you both said you were sandbagging). I really hate Peach. Welch's Grape ALL DAI!

YRB - Pika's so annoying... but at least know when I fight Ron I'll have a little more confidence since I did okay against your beastly Pika.

NinjaLink - Oh shiit, he picked this n!gga up off the floor... this n!gga is OPEN! Played you enough on Friday to not wanna fight your silly *** at Shin's.

DJ - ROB wins at Balloon Fight. Hands down. But Lucario's hitboxes are ungodly broken.

BSChung - Nice to meet you, my Jersey dude. Yes, PS1 is neutral in NY, but that's likely to change, I think. Dedede is so.... GAY! Change his name to Gaydede.

Ron - I definitely need to step it up in ROB Wars. I don't care if I got that Ftilt to Glide Toss to Snipe combo on you, your ROB is just insane-o good at reading and spacing. Makes me fear that Pika biitch even more. But regardless of how badly I got beat, it was mad fun. Makes me appreciate ROB dittos more.

Jesus - Saw you for all of... like... two minutes.

Blackanese - Grow your hair back. And we should have done some matches, and compete in doo-doo-talking.

Last but not least...

My main dude Mista Shin Bowser Meow - First off, if this is the last Shinfest that's thrown because of sketchy clepto heads/noobs, then that's a **** shame. I always said Shinfest's are so much more fun than weeklies. But it was a mad fun day. Hoped you enjoyed some Rock Smash Bubble Tea and plushie Yoshi Egg for your birffday, and Rockin's chair as well. Got mad matches of your smexy DK recorded, got to play Battle Fantasia some, and just see mad heads. It was a **** fine day, and I was glad to be there even though it was HOTTER THAN A MAWFUKKA in that room.

PS - Beartrap is the new Rocksmash.

Like I said, 105 vids, still debating about putting them up, but if I do it'll be like Silven suggested and just doing a few at a time so heads can watch them proper and not have their inboxes spammed with Youtube alerts.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey, just wanted to first say that those component cables are mine. I guess I forgot them. (I was so tired. only got one hour of sleep and that's it. I'm still not sleep, but I don't feel drousy >> )

Time for shouts

Shin - sorry that PSP crap happened to you. Those *******s will get theres. I'm glad you enjoyed the present I got ya. It's ashame that I didn't get to play you though. Just remember, I'll always have your back.

Hab - It's nice to see ya again. Wish I had some matches against you. As for the shirt you mention, it just sounds too creepy to wear. Crismas, Mop, and Miwa would never be able to look at me the same XDD

Blueterrorist - Nice matches. I'm sure your Falco would do fine. Your sonic is nice. I gotta have more matches against it. REMATCH ON BATTLEFIELD SON! PEACH VS SONIC!

D1 - You's a thief. XD Nice MMs. yes, I was stupid to pick Jungle Japes against Dedede (I didn't think of the spams, honestly lol). wish we had some friendlies though

NinjaLink - **** you...no one can look at me again cause of you! XD Nice matches. thanks for some lessons, as usual. If you want to post up the video (which I'm sure you do lol), then you can. No worries. This would be lulz

DJN - I never saw you so frustrated....XD way to lose stocks against a huge baby. Those were some nice matches. Great Meta Knight.

Zro - Nice seeing you again. Too bad no single friendlies.

Miwa/Mop - Nice seeing ya again. We didn't get no matches. Waaaaah...I suck...><;;

Shinigami - You is such a baby...always asking to do this and that. lol Good matches aginst your Kirby. I did a lot better then I did last time I faced you (although I'm still getting hammered.... x_x)

Jumpman - your boss is a jerk. nuff said lol and Seuge Mina is top tier I say >=/

Silvin - Nice matches. Take my link more seriously plz lol. He had some hardships, but he's still good XD;;

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
Great event Moo. Couldn't stay for too long but I was pleased to meet everyone I met, and definitely enjoyed getting owned by everyone i played. I want to make it out to the first monthly on OCT 18, maybe i will see some of you then. Happy birthday, and i'm very sorry to hear about your PSP, that's foul.

Mop?

Smash Rookie
Okay so late again to post but still posting

Im not going to say anything about those guys who though it was cute to steal on someone's bday much less the actual bday boy..just ****

Anyways thanks shin for the hospitality sorry for the mess I left behind...it completely left my mind and I remembered when I was sitting on the train..I know FAIL lol

OKAY D1!!!! at least we saw you before you left even though I didnt get any fights......you know I want my rematch lol. Raaaandaaallll thanks for the mindgame on the train that was too funny and for the matches as well..! Rockin you're right you never fought me or my sis lol next time okay =D Brandon I want to fight you in Guilty Gear..HAB I can get you the same pair of pants if you want lol also fun fights next time~ I want more fights lol and last but not least SHIN MOOOOO~ YOSHI WILL FIGHT YOU NEXT TIME !! I so wanted to kidnap that Yoshi egg lol just letting you know bday boy...

It was fun seeing everyone from weeklies I miss you guys and your silly antics srsly

D1

Banned via Administration
Ey yo ma d00, do you think you can pass the mountain dew, ma d00? XDD

SHINFEST WAS RAWESOME beyond the bounds of belief!!!!!

Out Shouts!!!

Shin-Ma d00 from another d00 and a d00dette!! It was such a pleasure to be invited by ma d00. Don't worry ma d00, I can always attend another SC4 tourney (definitely not the end of the world ma d00). I am perturbed beyond the unmeasurable bounds of belief after hearing that ma d00's PSP was pilfered...probably by some minorities I bet...shady lookin minorities. I thank you alot for extending ur fest into and STD allowing me to come later and bring Domino's for ma d00z ^_^.

HAB-I wanna see all 105 matches upped XDD. That Yoshi Egg plushy was beast!!! I got hit by it T_T!!! GGz as well Sonic v. ROB mms will always be our main attraction at Shinfests XDD!!!

Silven-Ggz I want all matches upped fugg up *****...we should MMed I needed more lunchmoney for ma break during work (j/k). I had mad fun talkin about random sh** w/ ya on the ride to work XD. Did ya catch teh six bus immediately after I let ya off? Randy said hi btw he was like, "HOW'S ANDRE?!!!" LOL he was mad hyped.

Eternal Yoshi-what kind of decent are you? I never heard a person w/ an accent like urs. Thanks much for untrippifying Rockin's Brawl ^_^. And showin me the steps. LOL

Rockin-YOU ROCK for bringin Shin a beast lookin chair, also for bringin ur Wii, and for the Mms they were mad fun as wellz. Thanks for paying me back when I returned ma d00 ^_^.

Shinigami-I heard you beasted w/ Kirby and hopefully the matches get upped so I can watch the **** ^_^. Hi! *daps* Bye!

Miwa-I heard you beasted as wellz!! Get at your Peach! Hi!!! *hugs* Bye!!! XDD

Mop-THanks for guardin ma GGXXAC w/ ur life! Hi!!! *hugs* Bye!!! LMAO

NinjaLink-Hi! *handshakes* Bye!!! It was awesome to come back and get high calibur fights w/ ya always a pleasure to play my TS brethren ^.^. I'm sry I still have ur Zeruda.

RON-LOL at ur tag, lol at ur DlCK antics I'm so mad you guys tried to get me to say it...AHHHHH!!! LOL such a beasty RAUL you got there gooooood GAMEZ/111/!!!!!!!!!!!! And Lmao at you watchin pr0n at Shin's HOUSE AGAIN LMAO!!!!!! tHATS why I never bring him to Shins LMAO ya'll n*ggaz are too rated Beyond R for ma blood. I shall NEVER stare at the screen NEVAAAAA!!!!!

DJ Nintendo-LOL at bringin the SNES over to Shins LMAO. yOU were Beastin w/ the rest of them DlCk fiends XDD!!

Zro-Ma d00 it was good seein u againz and hearin ya'll nigz discuss pr0nstarz LOL me and NL were dying as we're playin a match we hear ppl talkin about arse and cup sizes and how one takes the pole and whatnot LMFAO so hilarious.

The dude that gave me propz when I beat Hab's ROB w/ Snake Shoutout to you ^_^.

The dude that stole Shin's PSP...punch out to you >:D from everyone in the Smash community and me.

I heard other n*ggaz came when I went to work and returned.

Shoutout to all of ya'llz that I missed like Blacky, YRB, Jay Soos, and whatnot.

Shoutout to the stupid police that drove in front of me mad slow as I was drivin down Blake Ave. TALK ABOUT ABUSE OF POWER!!!

Sry I couldn't get free pizza for ya'll...at least I got half priced pizza!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
HAB I can get you the same pair of pants if you want lol also fun fights next time~ I want more fights lol
I could use a new pair of pants... :(

But then again, I don't think my arm would fit inside pants those size. You're so tiny.

Also, I could try to win a PSP in one of those block builder games? They're only like a dollar to play and I'm kinda beast at them.

Top Bottom