• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aight GA, or SC, or NC, or Anybody above me. Who's going to CEO?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Like, who's driving down I-75 to CEO?

If you are, i may want to bum a ride from you, assuming I even feel like going to CEO.

I literally live about 5 minutes off of I-75.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i want too..im trying to figure out the same thing. i know me merck and soft want to go. but ill ask around and let u know like asap

DC

Smash Cadet
lol What exit are you off the I-75? I'm off exit 13. :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
You guys need to get your stuff organized

FL came up for TO4 and TO5 and I went to HERB2 and HERB3

Please make it out to this guys!!!
*looks at op*

NONE OF FL MELEE CAME TO HALLOWEEN BASH. YA KNOW, THE ONE THAT WAS ACTUALLY IN MY CITY?

FL BRAWL COULD MAKE IT OUT. FL MELEE? LOL.

try that one.

when is it?
next weekend. And if you're thinking what I think you're thinkin, then yeah, Augusta SUPER 3 is lookin straight atm.

___

edit: Ya know, when I look around at the stuff for CEO, it's lookin about as big as I thought it would be now that all the incentive's gone.

hmm.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
you missed the stick, lol.

But yeah, thumbing through this prereg, i actually see that 2 SC4 players from my city that I've never ever seen or got in contact with in my own **** city (that's the lolzies concept ever) are actually goin.

I might just try to bum a ride with them. Maybe. I dunno.

STILL OPEN FOR RIDES FROM PEOPLE I ACTUALLY TALK TO ON A SOMEWHAT REGULAR BASIS.

And mars i'm not tossing your idea out just yet.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't remember the last thread Dogy made that wasn't stickied, honestly. At least in Atlantic South, that is.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Im up for going dogy. When is the tourney cuz i might have to work. If it's some how magicly on a sunday then im good lol. But yeah hit me up about the info. I'd be willing to pay for gas. Truth is i probably wont be able to go. But i'd still like to hear about it. Sounds epic.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Im up for going dogy. When is the tourney cuz i might have to work. If it's some how magicly on a sunday then im good lol. But yeah hit me up about the info. I'd be willing to pay for gas. Truth is i probably wont be able to go. But i'd still like to hear about it. Sounds epic.
aight. There's a thread in the main atl south forum, but i think it links to like, a thread in tourney listing. I dont know.

ok, screw that, then. Augusta Super 3 >>>>>>> CEO
I'm kinda thinkin that, and I'll tell you what

Big boi goin to AS3 would be a **** good reason to go
cause that man is a walking riot. XD

___

It's kinda funny how I was looking at the prereg, noting that nobody from ATL was going to CEO. Then I remembered HOW I KINDA NOTED THAT PLANK WENT THROUGH AND POSTED IN EVERY REGION THREAD IN SRK EXCEPT THE GA THREAD.

Coincidence?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So far it's look like

PB&J: "Maybe"
Mars: "Bring yo a**"
GA Peach: "Nah Dawg"
Roxy: "Nah Dawg"
Rayku: "Nah Dawg"
Yoshido: "If Hell freezes over"
Kazoo: "Nah Dawg"

and everybody else hasn't really said a yay or nay about the subject.
____

When I think about it, I kinda wanna go in hopes of "Mystery Game" being there, that **** is the best tourney game ever.

PB&J

Smash Hero
darkrain is going ..i have to go..the rain is too dark..this brawl player named flee wants to go too and he has gas money he said and soft will know by monday if he can go..all we need now is a car

Col Bol

Smash Champion
BUMP cmon you bums step it up, big SOUF tourney and the SOUFEST states (GA, AR, TN, MS) arent going? tsk tsk. REPRESENT CONFEDS4LIFE CMON NOW

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So it's lookin like a party in columbus for me? >.> Or SUPER saturday?

Where we goin? I'm stayin. You stayin? I'm stayin. Where we goin!!
Where we goin? I'm stayin. You stayin? I'm stayin. Where we goin!! Where we goin? I'm stayin. You stayin? I'm stayin. Where we goin!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh god. Another one of THOSE days. (flashes back to Gigabits with PB&J Cornell DDD and.... Jaye n**** wat? XD)

If that's what it's gotta be.

I still say you outta do a Winner Rides Loser Drives match with Sleepy. XD

PB&J

Smash Hero
mike i think ill be down..ill let u know by friday and i know someone else who wants to go who has gas money too

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
What is in store for Dogy's fate this weekend?

Will he gaming (or not, I dunno) in Orlando? Will he be partying in Columbus? Will he be salty in Augusta? Or will he be continuing the war in Warner Robins?

FIND OUT, ON THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF ~~~

DOGYSAMICH! WHEN KEEPIN IT REAL FAILS HARD!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
People need to GET AT ME about some ride details.

Again, this would be a late-night drive kinda thing, earliest I could POSSIBLY be ready to depart from my place would be 8pm.
So, for everybody in the north GA area, you'd need to find ze ride to my place to be there between 7:30pm-8pm, and then we'd ride like the wind.

For Dogysamich specifically, you should PM me your address if you're not too far off of THIS route.

Also housing is a question? People need to get hopping with me on this if GA going to CEO is gonna happen.

Gas would be 11$/person with myself and 4 passengers.
Gas would be 15$/person with myself and 3 passengers.
Gas would be 20$/person with myself and 2 passengers.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
welp.

Sounds like im goin to CEO.

... man ****, now i gotta stop playin super and practice some **** melee noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rayku

Smash Lord
I would come with you Fullmetal if Pokemon regionals was not this weekend.

Honestly this sounds 30x more appealing but I've already promised some friends.

Top Bottom