• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Agon Serie - Four Season Autumn Edition

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
I'm very interested and am close to confirming. Just want to see what the rest of the UK will be doing, first.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
We'll see...

Btw just to be sure, is double MK allowed ?

And is there a chance that a spot for SSF4 AE (to share with DoA or UMvC or whateva) will be ?

Nequ

Smash Cadet
Looking for some people palying SSB64 on VC :D feel free to ask. You would make me soooooo happy

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Confirmed, I will arrive at dusseldorf at 7:40 like I said, bjay would aslo confirmed very soon.

PikaForLife

Smash Apprentice
We should definitely play, when I'm coming to this.
Alsooo you should team with Garok if you're still looking for someone! :awesome:

you better be coming, i also wanna play you :)
and soz i already got a new teammate but i hope garok will find some1 else fast!

also i am open for all kinds of MMs with my pikachu for the people who are interested

crifer

Smash Lord
either shield and "reset" the position (reset means he gets shield drop disadvantage, while link only gets landing frames).
air dodge, upB super armor.

that´s it probably.
Ramin I want a MM, too. I mean we spend one night at lumas place in berlin and I couldnt get one single match bc I was so ****ing tired from driving 6 hours through berlin wth only 1 hour sleep :D

Top Bottom