• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Afro's Thread: CODY BUFFS CODY FOR A TIER HAHAHAHA

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
don't listen to them 2link. They just mad cuz they want some of that yaoi ****!~ mmmmhhhhhmmmm anyways we'll watch it tonight when I get home. Btw have you started looking for the episodes or found them yet??
Just torrent it.
Or let me give you a USB of them.
I downloaded them before I knew what they were.
The horrors consumed my soul in the first 10 minutes of the first ep.
But I never delete my torrented ****.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
/avi

Actually I"m not sure I want to watch it now. I didn't know it was hentai >.>, that coupled with the fact that it's yaoi is uhhhhhhhh

>__________________________________>

I promised her, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:rosalina:

AfroQT

Smash Master
NAH NOW YOUR BEIN A FRAUD YOU KNEW WHAT THAT **** WAS DONT EVEN LIE

Xposed
I got ghost in the shell investigation techniques whats good.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol dude I have nothing to hide. I don't know why you're saying I'm exposed xD. I was willing to tolerate the yaoi, but I was looking up the episodes and saw the ratings. Now I'm like D:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I don't click all the YT links in there xD

I'm not gonna watch it any more lol.

I'ma go back to finishing up Maria Holic tonight and find another romance show to watch x3

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nickriddle joins the investigation team NO FRAUDS HERE YO

NAH YOU BETTER WATCH THAT **** NOW
DA ****?
GET IN DAT **** BRO

BRO if your gonna do somethin ****in do that **** dont **** out. You wanna watch some ****in guy on guy animated sex get the **** on that **** bro be a man about that shti (a gay man) but whatev bro. **** if i WAS gonna watch that **** i'd be like hell yeah ***** BOKU NO PICO ALL DAY MY NIGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl ***** please i know sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet but if you really thought that was serious lol.

And i leave like 10 tabs open all day son im always in atleast 1 thread, might as well make it the one IM XPOSIN *****S IN

Watch dat boku **** son get on dat GUY ON GUY ANIMATED EDITION

And imma stay in this thread lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well whatever 2link be a ***** I watched the first episode so I can be like YOOOOO :) gonna watch the rest and you're watching Maria holic tho? why didn't you tell me you dumb *****. I finished season one but I didn't finish two yet you're watching the second season right?? What episode?

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I finished the first season last night. I'm not sure if I feel like continuing onto season two though. It's just a comedy really. I thought something would happen between Kanoko and Maria, but every ep is just a bunch of random stuff lol. lack of romance bores me.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I finished the first season last night. I'm not sure if I feel like continuing onto season two though. It's just a comedy really. I thought something would happen between Kanoko and Maria, but every ep is just a bunch of random stuff lol. lack of romance bores me.

That's because the comedy sucks.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I actually started Spice and Wolf. It looks interesting.

Also who cares lol. They're just nice stories to enjoy. You shouldn't let silly stereotypical stuff like that get in the way of something you happen to like(I don't know if you do. I'm just saying.)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Naw dirty jobs all day LOL
No dude you want to watch a mans show you either watch that lumberjack show or man vs wild. Both of those shows are exclusively for men. You can watch Swamp People too, all they do is hunt crocodiles like every episode ive seen (which is 1)

GreenAce

Smash Ace
How the hell did I miss page 3 and most of 4?

FAFAFAFAFFRAYFRAYARAFRAFAYADADAAAFARAFARYAgayFAFRAYFRAYFARYFAFAFAFAFFRAYFRAYARAFRAFAYADADAAAFARAFARYFAFAFAFAFFRAYFRAYARAFRAFAYADADAAAFARAFARY

DFEAR

Smash Hero
read whole thread. judgements havent changed sorry. XPOSED. now i gotta get a certain confirm on a certain someone with a hat as well :s. mai boy needs some of that wet goodness. SLURP SLURP SLURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Top Bottom