• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Affinity's Ultimate Tournament-Ready SD Card Pack! (LATEST: 10/5/10)

Salsa

Smash Rookie
Can't get it to fully work. Some codes apply, some don't.

CODES THAT WORK.
- Unlimited replay
- Complete Character Selection (Sheik, ZSS, Pokémons)
- Default Tournament Settings
- Free camera when game is paused.
... and that'd be it.

Everything else like custom music, custom texture hacks, custom stage selection screen, etc. doesn't works, and everything its on the correct path inside the SD card. (both pf's in private>wii>etc, everything else in root folder of the SD card), already formatted SD card, defragged it, tried everything.

Specs-
Wii OS = 4.0U
Homebrew Channel active, using GeckoOS bundled with package.
MicroSDHC 4GB with SD card Adapter

Oh also, Homebrew browser doesn't works! What could it be?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
you need a 2gb or less sized SD card for custom music, texture hacks and such

brawl doesn't read from SD cards over 3gb

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
I think that Pokemon Main Theme -- Kanto Gym Leader Battle - Pokemon: HG/SS is actually Cipher Admin - Pokémon Colosseum or I mess the RAR. Awesome pack Affinity!

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Help! My SD card gets read and runs on Gecko after Homebrew....but the game crashes at the stage select.

apps - Accio/Gecko/Homebrew
codes - RSBE01.gct/R - S - RSBE01.txt
private - wii - app - RSBE - pf/pfmenu2 - stuff
gameconfig.txt

Bolded is the root on my SD card, and listed are where I put my files.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Help! My SD card gets read and runs on Gecko after Homebrew....but the game crashes at the stage select.

apps - Accio/Gecko/Homebrew
codes - RSBE01.gct/R - S - RSBE01.txt
private - wii - app - RSBE - pf/pfmenu2 - stuff
gameconfig.txt

Bolded is the root on my SD card, and listed are where I put my files.
The only things I can think of is that either:

1) Something happened to the pf / pfmenu2 files, so you might try and re-downloading them, or
2) Your SD card needs to be defragged.

It's been a very long time since I've messed with these hacks, so someone may be able to give you a better answer if neither of these ideas work.

:phone:

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Nevermind. The installer I used to hack homebrew onto my wii was still being run by custom stage builder so the stage select probably loaded the custom stage and froze.

All fixed! I like the pack :]. I was hoping for the Battlefield and Smashville hacks that looked like a jungle and a pirate ship respectively though after seeing Bizkit's hacks recently.

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
will this work using usb loader? ive lent my ssbb disk to my friend since i just run all my games from backups? if not what options can i use? maybe a edited brawl iso?

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Is this a custom CSS? I can't find it on Brawl vault and I really want to use it.

GentleRain

Smash Rookie
Affinity, can you post which codes are what o_o'' if that's not a hassle. I mostly want to know the css coding, cause I kind of want to edit it, if thats alright with you :[.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
will this work using usb loader? ive lent my ssbb disk to my friend since i just run all my games from backups? if not what options can i use? maybe a edited brawl iso?
I'm not sure. I've never had any experience with USB Loader.

Is this a custom CSS? I can't find it on Brawl vault and I really want to use it.
Yeah, I made it from scratch a few years ago. I also changed the Wario and Random Select icons in the process.

Hope you like it!

Affinity, can you post which codes are what o_o'' if that's not a hassle. I mostly want to know the css coding, cause I kind of want to edit it, if thats alright with you :[.
Unfortunately, it's been quite a long time since I've even looked at these codes, so I don't remember how I put them together. Hopefully someone else here will be able to give you an answer.

:phone:

tekkie

Smash Master
can we get another mirror? megaupload is gonzo and filefactory is utter **** and is demanding premium right now

mediafire? <3

shadowXtreme

Smash Cadet
Abour gameconfig.txt

Can someone bring me the link to download
the gameconfig.txt file on this pack?

I want to Use thousands of lines of code xP

or can someone upload that file and give me the link?

D:

Top Bottom