• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AFC 4 - Delayed for an unknown amount of time, due to venue problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouse

Smash Journeyman
Where are all the british people? I will be there if i can make it, and i am english, lol.

I will be going with kman, who should post about now as well. We'll need a lot more details closer to the date, but im not bothered about that for now.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, i will try to encourage as many brits as i can to come, as it seems like very few are certain to come at the moment, least of all any crews.

Thanks for holding this dude, it's gonna be broken.

Savior

Smash Journeyman
WTB it happening ASAP >;(
But summer holiday would be good, but thats AFTER brawl comes out, rather before that

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Why don't you hold a small tourney yourself then? XD

I could do that, though I would have a short of tv's and I don't know where the hack I would find Tv's. I think I have 3 by myself with friends. But that ain't enough :p

location is very nearby and cheap can hold 50 man :)

Though, I don't think I can handle such a great task by myself...
If anything goes wrong you're all pissed at me cause the tourney sucks and you still paid money :p I think I ain't ready to do such thingd :(

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
ros4 + afc4 sounds cool, but it's gonna be so expensive to travel that much... unless you sort out the dates very early, and then it could be cheap (considering all the travelling needed o_O).
oh and yes, I even prefer the japanese rules over any rules.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Umm... Beunhaas, Japanese rules is good for pretty much everyone except Fox and, oh, say, Marth. Well, when I say good for everyone, I mean more "They give those two less of an advantage".

Really, DL64 and FD alone doesn't really do much. It only gives Falco and Fox a really good advantage over a few characters, screws Ganondorf over and stuff, but it's not like anyone gets screwed over royally (except those who can't DI and whine about Dreamland 64 or if you're facing Sheik and eat a fair).

Question: Why isn't Corneria banned? A few of the banned stages aren't banned unless Corneria's banned. >_>'

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
In my opinion, it should be either just Final Destination and Dream Land 64 OR Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Pokémon Stadium and Fountain of Dreams.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I mean you asked who was talking about 2 stages... well he was. I didn't he was running the tourney :/

*useless discussion XD*

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Marc runs everything behind the scenes. Yes, I was also the mastermind behind 9/11.

Oh, and in case it wasn't clear: The current random select doesn't please me. In fact, everything that isn't in my own ruleset doesn't please me. =]

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
omg rofl. Pretty cool guy then eh? :chuckle:

anyways, I vote for 4 random stages. 2 is gay.
My prefered list:

FD, FoD, PoSt, DL64, (exectly the same list as marc's :) )

Linkje

Smash Lord
Z-N freak slijmbal iig

de reden dat ik zei wie praat er over 2 stages is omdat de gasten van afc (bf. com ngcxx en dave)
het niet hebben gehad over 2 stages ff een beetje na denken jeffrey zelfs jij kan dat

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Z-N freak slijmbal iig

de reden dat ik zei wie praat er over 2 stages is omdat de gasten van afc (bf. com ngcxx en dave)
het niet hebben gehad over 2 stages ff een beetje na denken jeffrey zelfs jij kan dat

Zoals Jefzor zei, dat heeft er geen kut mee te maken.
Ik vind 2 gewoon gay. En die 4 stages vind ik gewoon eerlijk :)
drm stemde ik daarvoor. :)

kben mss een slijmbal, maar kwas nu iig niet aan het slijmen :p

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Z-N freak komt je inhalen BF! Maar dat komt niet omdat hij bewust spamt, het komt omdat hij serieus ingaat op domme onderwerpen.
Wrm zou ik niet mogen weten wat Darrack is? En wrm spam ik nou weer? Ik post toch verder niks onnutigs? Ik vraag gewoon wat. Wat jij zegt, dat is pas spam en als jij hier op ingaat ben je net zo slecht bezig als ik nu. Iedereen die dat doet is dan zo slecht. Dus feitelijk kan alleen bf op me ingaan, omdat die van nature ofso spammer is :p

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
zn-freak mij inhalen roflbbq.
zelfs als hij me qua postcount inhaalt win ik het nog steeds op stylepoints. :p

well anyway
about the random stages. theres obvisouly no doubt about it that FD and DL64 are on, and Stadium is on as well because of the total awesomeness of the stage that it's even more neutral than FD as far as I'm concerned because it doesnt provide as much (dis)advantages to certain players as FD does (chaingrabbing anyone? >_>)

and **** FoD. :p

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
zn-freak mij inhalen roflbbq.
zelfs als hij me qua postcount inhaalt win ik het nog steeds op stylepoints. :p

well anyway
about the random stages. theres obvisouly no doubt about it that FD and DL64 are on, and Stadium is on as well because of the total awesomeness of the stage that it's even more neutral than FD as far as I'm concerned because it doesnt provide as much (dis)advantages to certain players as FD does (chaingrabbing anyone? >_>)

and **** FoD. :p

QFHT (quoted for half truth)

the first part is not true :p
ik haal je niet in op postcount, maar win het van je qua style :p

PS is a holy stage. It is indeed more neutral then FD I think. FoD I don't know, but I don't like the stage too, so **** FoD :p

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
We've been through this before, so I don't think I need to explain the reasoning behind the stages again. This is simply host bias.

Linkje

Smash Lord
QFHT (quoted for half truth)

the first part is not true :p
ik haal je niet in op postcount, maar win het van je qua style :p

PS is a holy stage. It is indeed more neutral then FD I think. FoD I don't know, but I don't like the stage too, so **** FoD :p
nee bf's gespam is leuk hij geeft er nog wat nuttigs bij dat van jouw is gewoon simpel weg irritant dus bf wint allebij

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
nee bf's gespam is leuk hij geeft er nog wat nuttigs bij dat van jouw is gewoon simpel weg irritant dus bf wint allebij
QFHT

ja bf's gespam is leuk, dat jij mijn spam irritant vind is een mening, niet de waarheid ^^
*runs*

Is it already known where the Tournement will be held (in witch city/town?)? (zie je ik spam nu niet Linkja :p )
*looks for the anwser*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom