• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advent Lee's Metaknight

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Watched the MK v Falco one. I liked that you used tilts, which most MK players seem to forget they have. It's hard to judge your skill level, though, because the Falco player didn't have much of an idea of how to play the match.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Watched the MK v Falco one. I liked that you used tilts, which most MK players seem to forget they have. It's hard to judge your skill level, though, because the Falco player didn't have much of an idea of how to play the match.
trust me hes good.

but yea i did **** up badd dat match.. the tilting metaknight threw me off guard

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
You disgust me advent what happened to diddy
I almost gave up on Diddy yesterday and mained MK :urg: But yea check my thread in my sig, I updated it with some new Diddy matches.

But I picked up my nuts today and was playing some of the best players in FL. It was too much fun ****** Higher Tier GOOD players with Diddy. Sorry I didnt get anything recorded though.

As of right now MK is just a fun character for me, besides how would it seem for one of the best Diddy's to quit and go to MK LoLz.

-advent-

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
You're above average. You make use of all of MK's good moves.

Work on your spacing (though it wasn't very bad).

Your tornadoes seemed a little sloppy and I wouldn't end an Uair string with a tornado (especially a non-rising one). There were a few instances where Falco could've Daired you right out of your tornado. Maybe end the string with Shuttle Loop or Fair/Bair if you can.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
You're above average. You make use of all of MK's good moves.

Work on your spacing (though it wasn't very bad).

Your tornadoes seemed a little sloppy and I wouldn't end an Uair string with a tornado (especially a non-rising one). There were a few instances where Falco could've Daired you right out of your tornado. Maybe end the string with Shuttle Loop or Fair/Bair if you can.
Thanks for the advice. Although I must let you guys know, I purposefully put up my sloppiest and worst matches online that way I can get more criticism. Trust me when I say my spacing is pretty good and that I'm better than these bad vids of me portray (mainly because I play with the best in FL)

I agree with you on the tornado thing. My tornado's are sloppy and I should Uair string into a rising tornado, the only reason why I dont though is because most ppl try to air dodge the Uair so they land right into my tornado :) Thanks though, ill try rising tornado next time I play.

-advent-

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Man, that's the thing. We don't have one awesome tactic that will beat out MK every time. We just have to learn his moves and straight up out-play the MK player. Fortunately, Falco has a better go of it than most, so I keep trying my best.

Top Bottom