• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

@Admins

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Y'all should activate Taptalk through their site. We can get a super organized forum experience on smartphones and it's free to connect:

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

See Who's Online:

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Same feature set as iPhone:

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Reported for advertising

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I don't get why it doesn't sound like a great idea. I use it on another forum and it's sooooo much more organized than using the mobile skin (no offense).

Reported for having a fox in your avatar and not a GwJumpman.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Smashboards Mobile skin works pretty much the same way except for the image upload system, which is a perk. However, I dont see a need to upload images to SWF really.

Top Bottom