• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't know who's going to win, though, I just hear a lot of talk from Brad and I don't see you talking back at him. Maybe you will win, I don't know.

Luke, I'll help you start that fan club. We will make this picture the banner of the club:

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol, you're judging by my trash talk? the only time that works was with Kage.

but Carl trashed in central canada thread more than me. To be bluntly honest, as of CT4 I am definately better than Carl, by a good margin too.

But trust me, Carl won't make this easy for me. Ain't that right Carl?

Also, I already said I encourage betting on the MM. If it's going to be a special event anyways, why not make it more borderline illegal. (Gambling underage? If someone over 18 runs a betting table we can make it illegal)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Also Tyson your posts make so sense. You're not french, its called a Pomegranite.
grenada?

if u didnt notice, thats from cod4, when u throw a grenade on the opfor team lol.

and its arabic or russian

id say carl will win :)

he's been training in the gravity chamber and has a power level over 9000.

and i got johns over 9000 too, my friend decided to have his bday party on the same day as this tourney, dont think ill make it anymore guys. though, do record the money match, i want to see it :)

carl! i wont be there cheering u on in person, but ill be with u in spirit!

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Brad, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Seriously though, Carl is certainly going to run this epic MM, even if I have to implant my right arm of super Brawl skillz into his chest.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Sure Mike, that'd be hilarious, Just look up your brawl terms before the touranment and get Sid to do commentary too.

Actually, dont look up terms, It'll be funnier.

Tyson, Pomegranate in french is Grenade, Twas' a joke you see.

****it Carl, I'm not even gonna use Metaknight, who do you think I am.

I'm considering actually using my main for this.

edit: Lol not a single person is on my side.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
"Grenada" is also grenade in Spanish. I remember that from GRAW; you can see a dozen Mexicans hiding behind a wall, you throw a grenade over it, and you hear "...GRENADA, GRENADA!!" *BOOM*

I'll cheer you on, Brad. =] But I'm cheering on Carl too.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
grenada?

if u didnt notice, thats from cod4, when u throw a grenade on the opfor team lol.

and its arabic or russian

id say carl will win :)

he's been training in the gravity chamber and has a power level over 9000.

and i got johns over 9000 too, my friend decided to have his bday party on the same day as this tourney, dont think ill make it anymore guys. though, do record the money match, i want to see it :)

carl! i wont be there cheering u on in person, but ill be with u in spirit!
oh **** I don't have a partner for brawl doubles? WHAT WILL I DO!?!?!?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
The crumple of money in my pocket will drone out those johns randall
ill make sure you dont have to hear them

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tags
**** tags, adat, brad is banned, brad is hype, brad is not hype, carl's hawt, carl's hot, carl's mom's hot, edmonton alberta tourney, it was levi, needs more hype., pancakes yum, this thread lacks hype., this thread needs tags!, who is i?, who made these tags, who? i did

Wtf

kithkin

Smash Champion
Randall, I'm talking for fun, playing around y'know? Honestly, theres nothing to be drawn out, stop caring.

And seriously why is every one of the hosts posts a tag list?

Oh hey Dan, I'll team with you >_>

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i think we can all read the tags tyler no need to repost them every effing page

and whoever thinks my mom's hot has peculiar taste in women

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yea wtf tyler, you got mad at Levi for spamming the first page, and now ur uber spamming :[. Also he's only half host, I am the one getting the hall so I super host yay =D

kithkin

Smash Champion
K fine, then be a good host and do your job!

Seriously, This is feeling like Cast all over again.

Except with something interesting that can't be affected by poor hosting

kithkin

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm here to clear up any discrepancies you people may have about my reputation of being supremely awesome and super smash brothers.

Now... Here are my specs, I have them listed on my profile, there is my name. there are my KO's, Look at that, just about 12000, this is just on my memory card, I have more on my friends cards.

I hereby issue a formal challenge to Carl, You've seen my specs, they're listed on my profile like I said.

Remember this face, Because I will destroy you. Don't believe me? Then come to me with controller in hand.

You'll know me by my bandana and that my main colour scheme is black.

Alright, now I will see you Carl in the Final Destination. I hope its in the new game.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Awww can't I play too?

Randall, I'm talking for fun, playing around y'know? Honestly, theres nothing to be drawn out, stop caring.
NO U! :rolleyes:

i think we can all read the tags tyler no need to repost them every effing page
I got that shit disabled and I still read them on every page! Good to know this 21st Century SmashBoards implementation is working as intended--just what we needed...another way to spam a thread without even making a post. :laugh:

kithkin

Smash Champion
Arn't tags supposed to link to related content?

I've never clicked one before.

I'm going to do so now, More info after the break.

edit: alright, it seems that clicking them brings you to a list of threads with the same tag.

It's now that I'd like to point out that these tags are pretty much thread exclusive, so all they do is get commented on by people who can't idly sit by and just laugh at a joke that was funny the first time but wasn't every other time.

edit2: See that new tag? oh the tensions just BOILING inside of you isn't it. you Really want to know who made it don't you, you really just want to say something.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I got that shit disabled and I still read them on every page! Good to know this 21st Century SmashBoards implementation is working as intended--just what we needed...another way to spam a thread without even making a post. :laugh:
;)

Also, I don't make the tags. Others make them and I laugh at them. I would disable them if I knew how, kithkin.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'm going to do so now, More info after the break.
Guys I got it. I know what to use tags for.

Tags find related content? yet you can make any tag you want obviously.

Well luckily for us! I devised a way to make thread portals.

It's simple, I'll just tag all of the Alberta related threads with my "Links for Alberta" tag.

and Voila'! you finish with one thread, click the tag, and it hows you all the alberta threads and you can navigate there.

WAHOO! Score one for Brad!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
theres nothing to be said until judgement day

thats right, death is a possible outcome of this money match

Levi5

Smash Ace
That's the first thing I've read on this website that was funny that I didn't write since brawl came out.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I'm confused haha.

Is Brawl more popular than Melee, or the way around?

I really don't have the time or inclination(or madd skillz) to pull off Melee techs at all.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Basically I hate brawl and bash it at nearly every given moment, don't mind me. I hear it's a good game, but I play it and can't comprehend what people see in it aside from frustration and terabad.

Anoir

Smash Rookie
Well I'll be coming to the ADAT tourney.

I believe I was the only Zelda at CT4.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol After Dawn, you really need to stop judging people on something they posted.

A good zelda is a good zelda, a bad zelda is a bad zelda, you ahve no idea how good he is.

=/

edit: although you are talking more about zelda.

Anoir

Smash Rookie
I play zelda in brawl. I don't play melee because by the time I decided to get good at smash bros. brawl was just around the corner.

I do believe that melee is probably the more competitive of the two though. (but thats a different topic)

Unfortunatley I have little to no experience vs snakes and MK's since my friend mostly plays G&W but , thats why I plan to go to these tourney's to get experience.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol After Dawn, you really need to stop judging people on something they posted.

A good zelda is a good zelda, a bad zelda is a bad zelda, you ahve no idea how good he is.

=/

edit: although you are talking more about zelda.
He never judged the person, only the character...

Top Bottom