• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Also wtf, Why can't I just get a teammate, everyone ****ing ditches me.
Excuse you. You tried teaming with stu then wanted to ditch him for steve then wanted to ditch him for mike. Quit whining about not having a teammate if you do that.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Stu has never responded and his last post made it sound like he didn't want to team with me.

Stevo never responded I'm not even sure if he's still going?

And I wanted to team with Mike =/, I still do.

I'm just whining cause I'm having so much troubles and I've been in a bad mood lately. Sowwy.

edit: that means I still want to team with any of the three of them, but none of them have told me they want to team with me. (doesn't that make it not ditching anyways if they never said they wanted to team with me)

kithkin

Smash Champion
YAY ALEX.

We need some more Ike action. Seriously. :D

It's also occurred to me that we need more Mario in Alberta. I want to just play the total dork card here and get a good tournament match of Mario vs. Sonic.

Entertain me! HYPE!!!
lol, I also play Mario now. I was bored and went to a random page on the thread.

Then again 80% of B.C plays mario. So mine is probably terrible in comparison.

kithkin

Smash Champion
a VHS is what a VCR plays...

anyways, I might be teaming with Stevo =P

we're gonna decide after friendlies at ADAT

edit: Guys, who's all up for doing a boston pizza run after ADAT in loving memory of Cast.

raszgaal

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the boards but I'd like to try my luck in the tournament too. Anyone can just show up and enter right?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Guys. I totally heard Sho is coming to this. x_X

Oh, and Brent and Sean are coming at around 5 ish for Melee.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I'm housing Sho and John from Calgary. Unfortunately, David and friend from BC cancelled last minute.

This tourney is looking huge. Like, HYPE huge (in the theatre of Canadian tournaments that is).

6:00 PM / 6:30 PM: Carl vs. Brad MM. No other matches go on during this time. No exceptions.
Beautiful.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
Is this the finalized timetable? Just wondering if Brawl or Melee events will come first...

11:00 AM: The hall opens. This is your time to get prepared, set up, do friendlies, etc.
12:00 PM: Brawl Doubles registration begins. Tournament starts ASAP.
2:00 / 3:00 PM: Brawl Doubles ends. I will record results.
3:00 PM: Brawl Singles registration begins. Starts ASAP.
5:00 / 6:00 PM: Brawl Singles ends. I will record results.
6:00 PM / 6:30 PM: Carl vs. Brad MM. No other matches go on during this time. No exceptions.
6:30 PM: Rest time. Go stretch, eat food, or play friendlies.
7:00 PM: Melee Singles registration begins. Starts ASAP.
9:00 / 9:30 PM: Melee Singles ends. I will record results.
9:30 PM: Melee Doubles registration begins. Starts ASAP.
11:30 / 12:00 AM: Melee Doubles and tournament ends. I will record results and everybody goes home.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ATTENTION To all of those who are brining TV's! I would prefer you all to be come to the community league early. I want to be set up as early as possible, so everything can start on time and finish all of the events without any problems. I know it would be a lot more effective to contact each and every1 of you individually, but I don't have all of your e-mails, and this is the best I've got.

DMK I cannot drive you... Sorry :(. But we don't need your TV now anyways. And yes Mike that is the finalized timetable; brawl first melee second.

EDIT: Carl I can drive you, get on msn so i can ask you when and stuff

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I'm in Michigan right now. Just got some time to check my e-mail and whatnot. Best of luck tomorrow, guys. Wish I could be there, but I know that you guys will have an awesome time.

Smash it up~!

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol but I challenged your sonic with my mario brandon!

also, wtf you said no to john. This car is gonna be squishy and lame =/

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION To all of those who are brining TV's! I would prefer you all to be come to the community league early. I want to be set up as early as possible, so everything can start on time and finish all of the events without any problems. I know it would be a lot more effective to contact each and every1 of you individually, but I don't have all of your e-mails, and this is the best I've got.

DMK I cannot drive you... Sorry :(. But we don't need your TV now anyways. And yes Mike that is the finalized timetable; brawl first melee second.

EDIT: Carl I can drive you, get on msn so i can ask you when and stuff
Yo, it's cool Luke. The only reason I needed a drive was because of the TV...since there's not a need for it, I'll just show up directly from work :)

Remember guys, I'm the guy with the G on his ballcap and am always up for friendlies while there. I expect to go two and out in Brawl singles so I'll have lots of free time :)

kithkin

Smash Champion
haha, Have Faith!

Also, I'd love to play you if I'm not busy doing brad things.

By the way guys, I think I'm heading out for my arrangements. So I don't think I'll be here to read or respond to any posts anymore. So have fun without me,

and just so you g-

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I've been monitering this thread for a while and planned to enter it, and when I decided to look in after like 4 weeks I saw it was tomorrow, so I sorta panicked XD (I live here btw)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Carl I'll probably pick you up around 8:30, sorry if that's early, but I gotta be there early 2, and you live far away.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
It's the eve of ADAT, and I have a few things to say before you guys leave this topic:

Luke and I spent a lot (and I mean a lot) of money on food today. We're hoping that people show, and if they do, they'll be filled up with the food we bought. The food didn't come easy, either- it's a long, long story, but it basically sucked up my entire day and was a pain to get this stuff. Real pain. So hopefully, you guys are grateful.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hotdogs, chips, pop, brownies all the great unhealthy stuff we all love and cherish, and all for free! Pretty much 2 hot dogs each please, don't want ppl getting jipped on food.

Top Bottom