• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Nanda

Smash Ace
So far we have 3 wiis and 3 TVs.

2 tvs supplies by Nando
One TV supplied by Isaac

One wii supplied by Nando
One wii supplied by Dave
One wii suopplied by Isaac

Nanda

Smash Ace
The meet at my place will start at 10 am, till whenever. I have two TVs and one Wii.
Can anyone supply Wiis/TVs?
And who will be coming??

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
In regards to Monday, if you guys are still going by 5:30pm... then you probably need a life :p but I shall join you. :D I can bring my Wii of course.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I wonder if this will be like that other meet which went on for like 12+ hours. O.O

I'll probably mostly likely be coming.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
anyone in ACT up for Brawl wifi ? im too busy with schoolage to get into the meets atm
my msn is 0
im play smash 64 by trade so dont feel too good when you 10 stock my pit

Last edited:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Alright everyone there's a meet at Luke's house 6pm tonight. It's a win win situation for me and Jon since today I wasn't up for Smash. But now I get my sleep and Jon get's his fix of Brawl. :)

Edit: Oh yeah I do have you on MSN.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
so wait, can someone (nanda?) post a recap of whats happening tomorrow since it looks like I can make it?f

Nanda

Smash Ace
Meet at my place cancelled

Too much study to do, too sleepy.

Sorry for the late notice guys, I only got home at 1:30 yesterday

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
ah k.
anyone still want to do anything?
i could probably have some people over, my setup isnt that good so we could probably only fit about 3 tvs (max) and people would have to use the floor :p but I'm up to host if you want :)

hf nanda :p, I got my hw done last night :s, silly phone being on silent.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Once-a-Fortnight Pie!!

Once-a-fortnight Pie

Ingredients:
Brawl players with $2
Wiis
Tvs
Brawl
Isaac's House

Directions:
1. Set house temperature to 23 degrees
2. Have Luke collect $2 off every player to contribute to the Canberra Smash Tournament Fund
3. Mix brawl players for 1 hour (ie friendlies)
4. Play a tournament with the advertised rulest
5. Run some epic fun crew battles if there is time
6. Kick the players out of your house
7. Sleeeeeeeeep

Addendum:
- The $2 is to make our actual tournaments (you know, the ones Luke organises) awesome, and take some of the burden off Luke since he always puts in some of his own $$$. The winner of the OAFP won't get any money.
- I'll be running various different rulesets to see what works, and sometimes just because I can. Examples include item-standard-play, low-tier tournies, Japan standard rules, etc. I will advertise the fortnight before so players can practice if they like.
- 25% is my completely arbitrary saturation point for MK. If we ever get to 25% MK mains, he's gonna be banned.
- The next Pie will be baked on the weekend of 21 March (final date TBA). The ruleset will be the same as last meet just to ease things in. Suggestions for rulesets are always welcome!
- The finals of any tournament will be played on the big tv, no other games will occur @ that time

Any questions?

Nanda

Smash Ace
Nicework. THE BAKER IS IN THE HOUSE. This should be epic, and since its so organized I'm sure Scabe will come. :D yay!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Ooh Isaac that sounds ****. Especially the MK banning (take that Nanda).

Anyways, sorry I didn't check Smashboards, me and Jon were smashing all day and would have loved to Smash with you guys if you were free. I had alot of fun at Jon's, I pulled off this epic combo and he pulled off some massive ****.We had a best of 5 where I won. Although technically he won the best out of 3.

Anyways my Link in Melee is awesome. I think he'll be my new main. :link:

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Dude, someone should actually bake pie for the occasion, and give the biggest piece to the winner. ****, I wish I could attend. I love pie.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Ok awesome Isaac. Hopefully I'll be able to attend an OAFP some time soon (that has a nice ring to it).
EDIT: I don't really like pie. How about once a fortnight bread? ;)
Then me and Rose and any other Falcos can shout hands off my bread for the entire night and I can be a troll.

Top Bottom