• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
Wow last post over 2 weeks ago makes me wear my sadface Q.Q (also hypocrite randomly dropping to inactive for years face >.>)
What's going on people? Who's not dead? Zier has passively re-recruited me because his stare is just that awesome :D

blaze3927

Smash Ace
^ it appears smash 64 is the most competitive smash in ACT
with a total of three competitive players meeting regularly
followed by melee, one and a half

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
Yeah geez, gotta cut loose a bit guys. Get our feet moving. Loosen up your fingers and such.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
holy **** its luffy, how you been man, come catch up with us sometime

^ it appears smash 64 is the most competitive smash in ACT
with a total of three competitive players meeting regularly
followed by melee, one and a half
lol, learn your history

Throwback

Smash Lord
Honestly, BlazBlue was one of the most unappealing games I had seen until I tried it. I expected to hate it but I was instantly hooked, such a brilliant game.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Do you play 64 on a n64 a wii or a computer? Just out of curiosity, I don't think I'll ever really get into 64 as I prefer melee.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
emulator for ONLINE, n64 ntsc version for OFFLINE irl meets, but we can play on a wii if people prefer gc controllers

like he said though we play melee too, and i'm really getting into it as it's the journey to the top all over again

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
well when we eventually get together at a meet we'll be happy to show you how ^^,

always good to have new 64 players, especially aussies

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
if that happens i don't think we need to worry; there's no reason to be mad at a dead person.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Hey Luke, remember how I mentioned at HTC that I learned to play Jigglypuff from someone I knew who mains her, and plays her really well? Well that guy is moving to Canberra today, and I've told him to get involved with the scene and given him the link to this thread, so hopefully you'll see him around.

cheese619

Smash Ace
So I know Smash is dead in Canberra, but do you guys have any sort of meets any more? BlazBlue? Street Fighter? Marvel? Tekken? Pies? Something? Anything?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
havnt had a meet in ages, but the word on the wind is that the revival of melee is coming...

cheese619

Smash Ace
I guess we'll use either this thread or the facebook group, I don't really mind which. Get hyped for melee!

Top Bottom