• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I'll come tonight if I can get a lift to Pie's house. Anyone want to chauffeur me from Civic?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
My reason is so I can keep my sleeping pattern going. I'm trying to consistently sleep at 11 these days.

u mad? :troll:

Edit: Actually, I think I may have calculated the time I get to play if I left my house at 8. So yeah, I guess it's all good. :cool:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like mario. he's cool. he's all like " hello, im maaarrio, im a Italian plumber created by japanese people, who speaks English and looks like a Mexican."

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm down for melee
its just that I'm more down for other games (not brawl) that are happening at pies

like blazblue, tekken 6, MvC3, soul calibur 2 etc

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
And I have all four of those :D Any feel like doing something this weekend? For those people who don't have families to spend easter with :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm working all day sat
and got lunch stuff on sunday.

so if theres a meet sat night I can probs show up after work.
but otherwise I can do stuff sunday night probs.

if nothing gets organized I might just come over and chill with you at yours if you want vk.

unreon

Smash Ace
This is Jason here, for those that don't know.

You ACT kids are alright :)

Concert was goosebumps-inducing.

We need to hang out together agains :D If ACT has a tourney when I'm free and ZXV/Ted are willing to drive; I'm more than happy to just chill with everyone :

PS: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
only allright?
everyone that meets us properly instantly falls in love with us.
I doubt we'll ever have a tourney again though, **** that, we all just chill out together and do non smash things.

the concert was the ****.

also fun fact for you unreon, vk's name is also jason diep.
the more you know!

bonjordo

Smash Cadet
Hey, not sure if any of you remember me, and given that this is my second "remember me" post i'll take it as a no, but i was the melee player who randomly showed up at lukes that one time, the peach player.

I've got my stuff together more now, so I'm definetly keen to try and get some games of melee in with anybody that is interested!

I saw some mention of MVC3, so i'll post some info about a tournament im running aswell.

Im running Ozhadou Regionals Canberra, a tournament to earn seeded placing in australias capcom fighting games nationals, OHN9.

if any of you are interested in some mvc3 or street fighter, you can find some local players here;
www.stickaddiction.com

Regardless, i'd really enjoy getting some games of melee!

bonjordo

Smash Cadet
Yeah at the moment I'm really keen for some Melee.
@bon will ozhadou regionals be played on ps3/360 or both?

Ozhadou regionals will be on 360. If you don't have a stick that won't be an issue, as there will be plenty there. Check out the link i put in my first post and all relevant info is there :)

bathroom

Smash Rookie
Dude pizza and gaming yes please. I promise I won't eat all the pineapple this time.

I'm barely competent at Melee, but I can bring a GC/copy of the game/memory card. VK, are you cool to lend me your copy of Soul Calibur... something? The one for GC?

Also I feel an epic sword battle between the two Jason Dieps is in order. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
soul calibur 2, the best one.

dont worry rose, we'll buy you all the pineapple you could ever want

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Souls... Neeeeeed more souls.
WORM! SCREAM! KILL!

**** yeh souls 2, i mostly played it just for the quotes. Can't go past Nitemare, Asteroth, Berserker and Necrid.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
I had SC2 with me today, where were you? >_< Though I think you'd be better off getting the PC port of Blazblue and a controller off me if you want to practice quarter circle inputs and such. Soul Calibur has some, but they're not that central I think.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, sc2 is basically all about double button presses, as far as fighters go its control is very easy.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Yeah SC series has fairly easy controls, still great though. I preferred SC3, if only because I spent far more time playing it.

Anyway, Pie returns this weekend! Come one, come all, come after 730 on Saturday night.

Throwback

Smash Lord
well I'm Pie (Isaac, Piesaac, Pie) and I host a 'fortnightly' FG meet at my place in Tuggeranong. We originally just played brawl but now we tend to play a range of games including BBCS, Tekken 6, MvC3, and melee.

It's usually 4-6 people and brawl is typically the common denominator, but you can usually get a couple of hours playing your fighter of choice.

If you're interested, PM me & I'll give you my address.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
If JP ever bothers to run a tournament again and ACT people are coming, I'll run a BBCS tournament at the same time. How many of you guys play it?

blaze3927

Smash Ace
i dont play stick games at all i play melee (very little ) and 64 ( a lot). im tempted to take up SF4 or mvc3 because they have bigger crowds but.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm not very good either. From my experience Tager, Ragna, Jin and Hakumen are relatively easy to play at our scrub level.

Well anyway if you guys are coming up some time I thought it would be fun to play some blazblue. I play Hazama (and Tager/Hakumen if I start losing), Andrew plays Litchi/Hakumen and my brother plays Ragna/Valkenhyn. I'm sure that other people would enter if they are already there for brawl or something.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah nandas tager is good, vk and nanda got me into it and have been training me up, so now theres 4.
I play ragna (please dont hate me, he's the coolest)

bring smash 64 if you want, some of us enjoy playing it.

anyways pie, me and rose will be there, I'll try to drag scabe along and julian said he'd come and try to get iris to come too.
I'm sure nanda and vk will be there aswell.

Top Bottom