• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act I: In which the HTL Tier List makes it's triumphant return

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I would like to revive the movement to get "Macho Man" Randy Savage on the rankings.
If not because he was the greatest wrestler to live, then in memory of the fact that he was that.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm about to graduate, Huntington... and maybe... just maybe, I might whip out a GPS to find this lost city.

Javix

Smash Apprentice
It sounds like it might finally be time to do that Huntington tournament we've been talking about, with more Marvel 3 than previously anticipated.

Javix

Smash Apprentice
We're looking into getting a venue, which will hopefully happen sometime soon. I hope to get this put together in the next few weeks.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
There isn't a need to rush a tournament. Host it a couple of months after you find a venue and maybe you can get a decent number of people.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
Tourneys that have some time to plan and let other people get ride stuff figured out and weekends off are better than tourneys that are just like "oh buy the way i'm next weekend"

End of August before that there school thing starts imo.

Javix

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you understand. If I don't set an early deadline for myself it will NEVER get done. When I say a couple weeks you can expect a month minimum for me to actually get everything figured out. Normally I would just leave it up to Jon, but he's far too lazy.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
By lazy he means busy. And if you find a venue I can do pretty much everything else. Including hype generation. But yeah, set a deadline and actually find a venue please.

Javix

Smash Apprentice
I was mostly referring to how you were supposed to set up a tournament last year, and basically did nothing the whole time. And aside from the venue, there's really not much to be done besides making a thread. Hello Blade.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I found a perfect venue for hosting stuff, so you guys should plan a trip to Chicago if I get something going

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
Or Indy.
Because Indy is closer.
And easy to get to.
If you live in Dayton. Get on 70 and NEVER LEAVE.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I agree with Fan on this one. You should just have your tourney in a more well-known easily accessible area. Like Huntington.
Unfortunately, Huntington used to be an hour:15 for me, now it's 4 hours

Or Indy.
Because Indy is closer.
And easy to get to.
If you live in Dayton. Get on 70 and NEVER LEAVE.
Indy is also 4 hours for me. Dayton's 6 hours XD

Top Bottom