• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACMM4 -- Marth! (March 28, 2009) MELEE in Phoenix, AZ (BRING SETUPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hi everyone. I recently moved to Phoenix (Chandler to be exact) and will be attending this. Hope I don't get ***** too hard lol

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey Creicrei, I live in Chandler as well. I just put Phoenix as my location just because it's the capital.

If you wanna play, just send me a PM...I'll tell you how to win against everyone who plays come this Saturday! ^^
---
Finally, someone new to play hopefully!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I need a teams partner, too!

My, we're all in a bad shape right now... <.<

I've never had a definite one.

Svoge

Smash Rookie
i expect to get my *** kicked at this lol. i have zero experience in the tournament world but have kicked all my friends ***** for a while and need some competition. if anyone wants to smash a little to teach me the ropes at all that would be awesome. i'm here to learn at your feet lol

Junpappy

Smash Lord
<<needs a teams partner also

just out of curiosity is this going to be at someone's house or will it be at a store?

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
im going and if i do 2021 and ninjade will most likely join me but i really dont wanna drive my gas ***** of a JEEP so rides anyone??? will pay handsomely.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I may be able to give Cooper and 2021 rides. I need to figure out who is going with my group, however.

Sometime within the next day, I really need to sort things out.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
tai whats the outcome look like so far? because its eaither go to this rusty as hell or fix my car,

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i would go, but i have the choice of A) go to phoenix for a day and lose money in a smash tournament or B) Go to work for 12 hours and make money.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
tai whats the outcome look like so far? because its eaither go to this rusty as hell or fix my car,
Hmm... I don't know.

It's not looking like it'll be spectacular. If you have something important to do, do that, but if you don't, go for fun.

p.s. Who wants to team?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Hmm... I don't know.

It's not looking like it'll be spectacular. If you have something important to do, do that, but if you don't, go for fun.

p.s. Who wants to team?
if `EX doesn't go, I need a doubles partner.

I can't guarantee how well I'll do. I'm pretty bad at doubles, compared to singles.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I'm still up fpr this for sure. I just need to figure out transportation and find a doubles partner. I would bring a setup but I don't think I can convince my Dad to let me bring my TV....but I'll still try anyway.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm still up fpr this for sure. I just need to figure out transportation and find a doubles partner. I would bring a setup but I don't think I can convince my Dad to let me bring my TV....but I'll still try anyway.
Bry-bry, we're teaming.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
Awesome! Team Kaiba Corp? or should we go with Captain Planet? If I can't get my Dad to drop me off at the tourney Saturday I'll see if he'll take me over to your place and I can stay there...I just don't remember the address.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Someone please give us a ride; my dad said he can't, and I don't want to bother my mom. If it comes down to that, I will, but I don't want to.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Ugh. I'm still coming down, but god **** am I going to get *****. I couldn't take a single game off Chris or Jackie all night in singles.

I only managed to do well versus a sandbagging plenip on teams.

I am in desperate need of some hardcore training. D:

Regardless of how ***** I'll get, I'm looking forward to saturday. <3

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
as much as i would like to go to this, i am gonna have to work on my car, but the next one for sure, unless of course i have other johns lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
My mom's bringing me.

p.s. Anyone going to this wanna MM?

p.s.

If few enough people enter, I might do some weird pot split. For example, if there's only 4 teams, giving them their money back will give them 25% of the pot, which is more than they deserve. It'll probably be like, a 65/35 pot for teams if the turnout is small, and singles being like, 3rd getting their entry back, and first and second doing some weird split of the leftover.

EDIT: SOMEONE BRING A WIIMOTE

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I like the idea of Shiv/Tai, to be honest, though I wouldn't mind teaming with him myself, however I'll be teaming with `EX. Wish me luck, as we have like no practice. >_>

*Edit.* Yet another Tucson person bailed out. =\!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom