• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACMM3 Results and Shoutouts!

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman
Singles:

1: Forward ($73.50)
2: Taj ($21.00)
3: Wobbles ($10.50)
4: Light
5: KosukeKGA
5: EnixMoogle
7: Goop
7: Tee ay eye
9: Tag$
9: GamerGuitarist7
9: Dark
9: AZenith
13: rugoodat
13: Forrest
13: AltF4Warrior
13: Ninjade
17: Ex
17: Tommy der Meister
17: TroLL
17: Shiv
17: 2021

Doubles:

1: Chaos is Purple (Taj + Wobbles) ($40.00)
2: Forward and Light (Forward + Light) ($24.00)
3: Dangerous Partners (AZenith + James) ($16.00)
4: Toxic Caca Fuego (KosukeKGA + rugoodat)
5: Team Snipers (AltF4Warrior + Dark)
5: Phucson (GamerGuitarist7 + Tee ay eye)
7: Apartment 215 (Goop + EnixMoogle)
7: Team Brown Eye (Ninjade + 2021)

Singles:
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2108/singlesyc0.gif

Doubles:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6945/doublesaig9.gif

I'm still a noob at running ****.

I'm too passive :(

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So the ride home for Philippe, James and I was pretty intense.

As we are pulling out our parking spot to leave the parking lot, we hear this sort of thump sound. So we go out and check it, and someone had put a glass battle in front of one of Philippe's tires and it caused the tire to go flat very quickly.

So we the spare tire on in 10min because James and Philippe are too good. So for the next 8 minutes we hear these weird noises and we assume it is from the spare since it is significant;y smaller than the other tires. Then somewhere within the next 7 minutes, the spare tire blows out and we pull over.

Then we call AAA and sit on the side of the free way until the two truck comes to take us to a Discount Tire. The tow truck barely had room for the driver, myself, Philippe and James (who had to sit in the "back seat" of the tow truck that had about one foot of space to squeeze into.)

So we get to discount tire, and get the car dropped of there and we decide that we are hungry and need to pee, so we go searching for nearby food eating places at 10:30pm (we left Atomic Comics at 8pm.) We first get to a Burger King, and the lobby closed at 10, but the drive through was still open, so no. Then we saw a Panda Express, they closed at 9pm, so no. We saw a Wal*Mart, but it was too far, so no. Then we walk back to a Chili's we had discovered earlier.

So we eat at Chili's and watch some basketball (specifically watching out for Randal) and having a merry time (best part of the evening) while James' and Philippe's friends from Tucson came to get us. So when their friends get there, the us three guys had to sit in the back, there was barley enough room, and Philippe couldn't get the seatbelt to work, they tried for a good 10minutes too. Then it was just the ride back to Tucson.

I almost forgot, the day started out fairly bad too, we got to the tourney a little bit late (like 5minutes) and when we went to Party America to use the bathrooms, Philippe accidentally locked the key to the bathroom in the the bathroom, so James and I had to find other bathrooms.

Magical Day/Evening.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Forward, Taj, and Wobbles all in one tournament? Much amazing must've happened.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Videos would be up by now, but someone has my Gamebridge.

However, do not worry too much.

I recorded some of the matches from my VCR to a DVD recorder, and I'm going to try to rip that and get it to you guys.

Matches on the DVD:
-Crews
-Taj JV5ing Tag
-Taj vs Forward all 3 sets
-Taj vs Wobbles WF set
-Wobbles vs Light (ICs mains, watch this. It will blow your mind)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I did soooooo bad at the tourney. I also lost my MM to Tai. I feel a bit discouraged, but I shouldn't.

I should conform like everyone else and pick up Marth.

But I like Manondorf too much.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm really pissed that my family had to fly in at the same time this was going on. I really wanted to go.

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
It was a fun tourny! Me and Goop should never team again. Hated losing to Sean and Light, but that's what made it such a familiar tournament.

*tears* <- From nostalgia.

Now if I could only get Saturdays off!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Look forward to ACMM4 to those who wanted to attend.

Took me by surprise.
---
Fun tourney, indeed...

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
o_o this...this is too epic....WAY too epic. Can we expect to see Taj and Forward at Genesis? Wow...just wow. I wish I could have been there....this just looked so grand. Maybe I can drag Reik out of retirement for Genesis, too. That'd make my day....'cuz then I'd have someone close to practice with....like real close, xD.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
o_o this...this is too epic....WAY too epic. Can we expect to see Taj and Forward at Genesis? Wow...just wow. I wish I could have been there....this just looked so grand. Maybe I can drag Reik out of retirement for Genesis, too. That'd make my day....'cuz then I'd have someone close to practice with....like real close, xD.
Taj and Forward are both going to Genesis.

No BloodoftheFallen? He's still in AZ isn't he?
He retired, even though he lives in an apartment with three other Smashers :ohwell:

It was a fun tourny! Me and Goop should never team again. Hated losing to Sean and Light, but that's what made it such a familiar tournament.

*tears* <- From nostalgia.

Now if I could only get Saturdays off!
Maybe we can team, Chuckie.

wisl

Smash Journeyman
what characters did these guys use:

1: Chaos is Purple (Taj + Wobbles)
2: Forward and Light (Forward + Light)
3: Dangerous Partners (AZenith + James)
4: Toxic Caca Fuego (KosukeKGA + rugoodat)

?

Top Bottom