• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Achievement Unlocked: $25000! And you know what that means...

Violence

Smash Lord
Our community has been plagued with certain abominations over the past year.

We must temporarily banish these creations from the world.

A moment of silence for the following:

Hungrybox, I consider you collateral damage. Your beard is fine, and it'll grow back quickly.

Mango, this thing needs to die. I'm sure you can make it look better when you decide to grow it back.

GOOD GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT THING, PP!? I think you'll need to remove it by flamethrower.

These beards are to be shaved, if Melee gets into EVO, they have to be shaved a week prior to EVO. If Melee doesn't get into EVO, they have to be shaved a week prior to Genesis 3.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
what I'm getting here....is that I need to grow a beard to become amazing

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Oh, PP. A thing of love and beauty, sacrificed for the greater good.
:crying:
But on the third day, it grew again, to judge the living and the salty

Violence

Smash Lord
Leffen: We're trying to get Mango to shave his head if Melee gets into EVO, he's been really wishy-washy about it.

strawhats

Smash Master
Leffen: We're trying to get Mango to shave his head if Melee gets into EVO, he's been really wishy-washy about it.
nah....I aint down for that. Mango's hair is just too pure to be touched by the sully hands of the unrighteous,

Top Bottom