• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Accurate Teer List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red.Tide

Smash Cadet
so me and my friends and my brother paly brawl alot and we have come up with a teer list its very accurate. discuss plz

Top Teer:
mario (whenever my brother plays as mario i cant beat him)
sonic (hes to fast!)
yoshi (his tongu reaches really far and when you roll around in the egg its hard for people to hit u)
boswer (hes really strong and if u get traped in flamthrower ur stuck there forever)
manaphy (i dont no how to unlock him but it says u can on youtube and i bet hes really strong)

Upper Teer:
ike (his smashs is really strong and hes really fast with his forward b)
captin falcon (falcon punch is really strong and he is really fast but not like sonic)
pokeman trainer (when u switch pokemans u r invinsible and ivysaur has great recovery because he can grab the ege instantly)
ganondorf (he is even stronger than captin falcon but he is not as fast)
samus (his charg shot is really strong but samus is not that good bcuz sometimes he turns into a girl i dont no why)

High Teer:
jigglypuff (she is really fast in the air so u can run away from poeple and do rolllout)
link (he has a good final smash and his arrows can stop people but all bomb does is make u get hurt)
luigi (he is like mario but his up b only does 1 damage and he jumps to high)
diddy kong (he is pretty fast but his bananas dont do much and neither do his penuts)
pikachu (his thunderbolt is strong but it hits him as well and i think it hurts him and his dsmash is the best in the game)
fox (he is fast but i kill myself by acident with his side b! so hes not that good)

Mid Teer:
toon link (hes just a week version of normal link)
zelda (her smashs look week and i cant hit with dins fire but she can teleport so nobody knows where she is going to apear)
peach (she can pull as many turnips out of the ground as she wants and hit people with them and she can float to)
olimar (he can pull up turnips like peach but he cant float so hes not as good)
ice climbers (there are two of them its hard to control but when one of them dies its easier)
pit (his arrows ruel the levl but i keep gliding acidentaly and his voice is werd)

Low Teer:
ness (hes just a kid so what do u expect his baseball bat doesnt even kill people in one hit and he doesnt have a triple jump) oh and lucas is the same as ness just without the cap
lucario (he's week and his charge ball is not as big as samus's i was disapointed because he was like mewtwo who was one of the best chars in the last game)
wario (his bike is hard 2 beet but his fart takes 2 long and his recovery is terible the triple jump barely goes anywhere)
donkey kong (hes 2 fat and slow and always gets left behind on bramble blast)
kirby (he can copy powers but he is really week and it says he is good at edgeguarding so i stand on the edge and charge up a smash attack when i hit someone off but it doesnt work)

Bottom Teer:
marth (hes really week especially his forward smash, ike is way better)
mr. game and watch (his hammer is week and he is weird and all he does is hold an empty bucket)
falco (hes like fox but even worse hes slow, his lasers are week and do little damage, samus's charge shot is much better, his reflecter doesnt stay out forever and i still die with his side b)
king deedede (hes realy slow his smashes r good but i always mis with his recovery and his waddle dees suck)
metanight (were all bad with him and he cant kill and i always die by using his b moves! and his upsamsh doesnt even kill atall)
snake (the very worst char, all he does is blows himslef up. i dont know why hes in the game)

i think there may be more chars but i havnt unloked them yet its really hared.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Sorry to say that this will probably be locked, unless I'm missing something.
There's already an accurate tier list set up by most of the respected members of the community.
But ya know... tl;dr.

Coraircate

Smash Cadet
You made an accurate Tier List, now make an accurate Tier Spelling.
By the way, I was being sarcastic about accuracy. Your tier sucks, and you can't unlock Manaphy. You fail.
Firstly, you're terrible at Brawl. Secondly, you lack grammar. Third, Ness has a third recovery. Fourth, I could beat you, and that is sad. Fifth, you clearly are 5.
And also, why do you main Kirby if he is so "low tier" then?

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
You guys do know he's joking, right? No one would make a false tier list like this and make the bottom the top EXACTLY how it is when reversed. Nonetheless, it's spam.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Alright, I think we should let it go guys. I think Youko was kinda disappointed how we handled the "Pikachoos teh bst char evar" troll.
So let's be mature and move on. :)

Reptar On Ice

Smash Cadet
You guys do know he's joking, right? No one would make a false tier list like this and make the bottom the top EXACTLY how it is when reversed. Nonetheless, it's spam.
It's obvious it's a joke, hence why I said "Lmfao, all I gotta say." If I thought it was real I would try to make him feel like he was right :D

Roger Racebannon

Smash Cadet
Give this guy a break.

He and his friends "paly" brawl alot.

I mean look at the thought put into this.

Pit "mid-teer" because he glides sometimes and becasue his voice is weird.
And who knew Lucas was just Ness in a cap! It's genius.

I'm putting this on my fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom