• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About the Recent Drama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Air I know you're sick of the social thread and all it's drama but that thread isn't the problem. I think as you saw in the brawl friend code finder thread, drama can occur anywhere. The social thread is not the cause, its simply the most universal thread.

Not all the blame should go on Kyon; I think the vast majority of us have responded to Dark's posts in the past and similar incidents have occurred. Kyon was just fed up was all, although he did deserve an infraction according to the site's rules.

I'm still in disbelief that you haven't fixed the problem permanently Air. When Dark was room banned I don't recall much drama at all. And what a surprise, it came back once he did. I know you want to help him but he needs to learn to help himself.

This isn't a "lets all hate dark peach thread" because I don't support legitimate hate. No one deserves an entire mob after them, but I am in favor of another room ban. Get rid of the drama at its source.

That is all.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I just got home from work and read that giant ****storm that happened earlier. I have to say, Air, that I agree with the Social thread not being the problem here; but then again I have already been through this with you after previous occurrences. Don't issue punishment on the whole board for the choices made by one or two people. I don't see any other mods resorting to that as frequently (not insulting your integrity as a Moderator, just making an observation).

You know what should rightfully be done.

@ Yaaay- Let's be realistic here; do you remember anything like that happening at all during his absence?

@ Peach Boards- I should take you guys on an e-field trip to the NJ power ranking thread sometime and toughen those e-hides a bit.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
To clear things up:

1. I never blamed Kyon for anything.
2. The lock isn't supposed to be a permanent solution, it was just a punishment. Although after consideration, I realize it is unfair to the rest of the boards and I'll be opening it after this post.
3. I don't appreciate everyone telling me what to do. Especially in the case of roombans. It's not up to you. What happens, happens.
4. This whole incident today turned the ***** switch on. Things will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom