• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About the Ganon chatroom.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
First here's the link: http://xat.com/Ganondorf_Brawlers

Okay, I just want to give some info regarding the chat-room to try and increase its use and popularity.

Setting up Matches
Using the chat-room makes setting up matches more efficient. Ex. "Anyone up for a match? I'll be in the chat-room if anyone accepts challenge" - If someone goes to the chat and accepts it will make a sound so you just need to keep your volume up and wait for the *ding*, instead of waiting next to the computer, constantly refreshing the thread.

Click YourName at the top of the visitors list on the right to set up your profile. If you are new to the chat box you will have been assigned a silly name like WiggyBunch and a random picture but these are easy to change.
Enter your FC in the "Home Page" section so people can view it. Now you won't have to type it in each time you set up a match.

Visitor List
The visitor list is a list of people that are currently chatting in the room. Each name has a person symbol next to it and the color indicates their status. Green is online, red is off-line, gold is owner, silver is moderator, blue is member, gray is ignored and brown is banned. When you send a message your person in the visitor / friend list will glow green to indicate you are talking. When others send messages you will be able to see their person glow as well.

Most of this stuff I just copied from the help section, but yeah, check the chatroom out.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I used go nearly every day; but nobody's ever there.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
People tend to take the longest route when looking for an opponent.
This thread might just change that, lol.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Well, is sad to see the ganon chat without any person.

I stopped using the Ganon xat, cause I don't see anyone online, almost everyone here are playing Balanced Brawl or vBrawl and my connection sucks.

Honestly, Among other reasons, I'm very focused on the Brawl+ Ganondorf and I can't waste my time with a chat which there is nobody online and nobody who plays Brawl+.
That's it.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Thank you Kalm.

I'm there everyday guys, so if any of you (new to ganon or veteran) want a match, advice, critique, or just to talk and chill, I'm always there to help.

Jocky

Smash Cadet
Sure sounds like an inviting offer, but that whole
"This is a members only chat, you can private chat an owner or moderator and ask to join"
Has been warding me off, ha horf, I'm probably like the biggest socialphobe lurker in existence
I'd actually be surprised if there were others like me :/

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
"This is a members only chat, you can private chat an owner or moderator and ask to join"
Has been warding me off, ha horf, I'm probably like the biggest socialphobe lurker in existence
Even thought that message appears, you can talk and do everything a "member" does, every Xat chat, or at least, most of, show that message.

Well, is sad to see the ganon chat without any person.

I stopped using the Ganon xat, cause I don't see anyone online, almost everyone here are playing Balanced Brawl or vBrawl and my connection sucks.

Honestly, Among other reasons, I'm very focused on the Brawl+ Ganondorf and I can't waste my time with a chat which there is nobody online and nobody who plays Brawl+.
That's it.
If most of the people here plays Brawl+ or Balanced Brawl's Ganon, why do you guys keep posting in this thread? this is "vbrawl" Ganon's thread, and if you do keep posting here, means you wouldn't mind as well logging i nthe chat~.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
You're right. I'll edit that.

Edit: Done.

Top Bottom