• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About POKESAV.

D

Deleted member

I made a fully legit team over the past 4 weeks, summating to 45 hours.

Really, it doesn't take 400.

c3gill

Smash Ace
I made a fully legit team over the past 4 weeks, summating to 45 hours.

Really, it doesn't take 400.
Impressive! honestly, i do the whole "breeder" thing, and have spent wayyyy to long trying to get decent stats/nature together. atm i only have 3 "perfect" pokemon, and im working on #4:

- Aerodactyl
- Dugtrio
- Arcanine

working on
- Lucario

But generally, for battles, we just settle for decent stats, 27/31 aint bad- and i have never used pokesav or Action Replay- but i love playing on Shoddy, so i think ima look into this. could save lots of time :) ty for the thread!!!!

D

Deleted member

the only poke I have that isn't perfect is my 31/30/30/31/31/27 HP Ice 70 Timid Zapdos

:):):)

D

Deleted member

even if you disregard the shiny, that's an invalid PID combo. The highest SpA you can get while having all other 31s is 28, which is what the Beldum I gave away was.

note that I'm @ chu's so I can't even check my PID, that's how much of this stuff I know freehand.

Niiro

Smash Ace
lmao, i was kidding ^^
that beldum is gonna grow up into the sexiest metagross ever. seriously.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
can anybody do me a HUGE FAVOR???

may i please have the AR code to change the party pokemon to these?

Aerodactyl
@ Focus sash
ability: pressure
nature: jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

~ Taunt
~ Stealth Rock
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge

my lead. stops them from setting up stealth rock while setting it up myself

Scizor
@ Choice band
ability: technician
nature: Adament
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

~ U-turn / X-Scissor
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower / Brick Break
~ Pursuit

deals with gengar

Snorlax
@ Leftovers
ability: thick fat
nature: adamant
144 HP / 68 Atk / 132 Def / 164 SpD

~ Curse
~ Body Slam
~ Earthquake
~ Rest

standard curselax. the team is built around him.

Blissey
@ Leftovers
ability: natural cure
nature: calm
252 Def / 80 SpA / 176 SpD

~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Flamethrower
~ Toxic

standard blissey wall

Bronzong
@ Leftovers
ability: levitiate
nature: sassy
252 HP / 86 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SpD

~ Gyro Ball
~ Stealth Rock
~ Hypnosis
~ Earthquake

standard bronzong wall

cresselia
@ Leftovers
ability: levitate
nature: timid
96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe

~ Calm Mind
~ Psychic
~ Moonlight
~ Charge Beam

EDIT: numbers are EV's
i will trade 6 lvl 100 pokemon of your choice in return for the ARDS code for the above pokemon with the above moves, natures, stats ECT

c3gill

Smash Ace
pardon the noobishness, but I am getting confused as hell. I bought an Action Replay to do this pokesav stuffs, but when I input the code into the Action Replay manager, it doesnt send correctly to the game. any help out there?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I think one of the most annoying things about making a legit team is that a lot of times I want to change little things here and there about my team. It would take so long to change aspects, it makes sense just to 'sav it. I like coming up with new teams, and I like battling.

I suppose if I actually someday set down and had a "final" team with no more changes to be made, I would make it legit, but I can never decide on a final team.

Not to mention the deal with legendaries... What if I already caught them in the game? I have no chance to get another. How do people get legendaries with ok IVs? Catch it, check it, if bad, try and catch it again? Will it have differ IVs everytime?

Then I also have to worry about crap like what if I want a Pearl exclusive Poke and all I have is Diamond lol.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Some of my friends recently bought R4 chips and got PokeSav. They gave me a perfect 6-man team, with moves, IV's, EV's, nickname, everything, and it took about 20 minutes of setup time. I like playing people in real life too, not just wifi or shoddy, so it was helpful for me. I'll probably buy my own now too. It's just so addictive to pump out awesome pokemon. Lot's of the time I'll just give them away to people who make requests.

WouW

Smash Lord
can anybody do me a HUGE FAVOR???

may i please have the AR code to change the party pokemon to these?

*team*
This is the god **** POINT of Pokésav - to get Action Replay codes for this.

Go download Pokésav, design your team all you want and press the 'make AR code' button.

c3gill said:
pardon the noobishness, but I am getting confused as hell. I bought an Action Replay to do this pokesav stuffs, but when I input the code into the Action Replay manager, it doesnt send correctly to the game. any help out there?
What I do is to copy the 'Pokémon Diamond' folder (use pearl if you have pearl, obviously) to the menu at the bottom right. Here you can add your codes, and then you can overwrite the previous Diamond folder and have your codes on the DS.

D

Deleted member

@ chibo: many of the players I know have the same problem. usually they end up with 20-30 pokemon and make teams by mixing and matching. luckily for me I've never had that problem, so I've been updating my team about once every 9-10 months and then I give the old team members away. I gave Jesse my entire first team, for example, for the MLG ladder thing that was going for a while.

I'm on my 3rd version of the team atm.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
@ chibo: many of the players I know have the same problem. usually they end up with 20-30 pokemon and make teams by mixing and matching. luckily for me I've never had that problem, so I've been updating my team about once every 9-10 months and then I give the old team members away. I gave Jesse my entire first team, for example, for the MLG ladder thing that was going for a while.

I'm on my 3rd version of the team atm.
i have 15ish pokemon i mix and match to make teams but they are all sandstorm immune(except a few) to go with my style. i have more then one version of some pokemon though like a jolly and adamant TTar modest/bold blissys i have a baton passing scizor and when platnum comes out the bullet punch set i made. it works for me but not for most.

Top Bottom