• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abilene TX is smashless?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I've been lurking, waiting for any remotely close tournaments and so far no luck. Even PM'd a few people, but no answer. Are there any smashers out here?:dizzy::confused:

EDIT: It's real close to to the center of Texas, a bit west of Fort Worth. Anyone live nearby? Breckingridge? Eastland? Stephenville? Brownwood?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I've been lurking, waiting for any remotely close tournaments and so far no luck. Even PM'd a few people, but no answer. Are there any smashers out here?:dizzy::confused:

EDIT: It's real close to to the center of Texas, a bit west of Fort Worth. Anyone live nearby? Breckingridge? Eastland? Stephenville? Brownwood?
lol try kingsville tx. there isnt anything here smash like.... i'm pleading for something to happen soon.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol. This is crazy. I used to live in Abilene, but I moved away for college. I'll drop you a PM if I am in Abilene during the holiday season.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
oh wow, it's been over a year since I posted this. Yeah, I live in Cisco so I wouldn't really be in town unless for some occasion like dinner, movie, shopping or the like.

Top Bottom