• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abe Fest Friday the 13th

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
This is going to be housing and smashing for the Venice tournament which is the next day. I'm not trying to make this a blow out event cause although my dad is in europe my mom isnt and i dont want her to flip her **** lol...

im prob cutting the number off around 15, give or take a little...priority goes to oot so if you live pretty close dont plan on crashin...(if you know me outside of boards/aim that doesnt apply to you).

post if your coming so i can make an attendance roster........im not posting my adress because i dont want every scrub in mwfl showing up at my door..ill pm you my adress if you post and i give u teh ok...

dont plan on showing up till around 10pm, cause im gonna be working till around 930..

your gonna need a blanket/pillow, and a couple set ups would be nice as well...

we'll most likely do a 5$ tournament if every1 wants to.

take a fvcking shower before you come i dont want my house to smell like gigs

-abe

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, me and my fast-filled car are coming, which includes:

GDX aka the mother****in dragon of games, X
HRnut aka honey roasted sauce aka pro tactics
xYz aka will smith aka uncle moneybags
Rx- aka doctor johns aka Rxtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme
Garbanzo aka king chimpmunk aka Meh He Co

*All nicknames are subject to approval

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
This is going to be housing and smashing for the Venice tournament which is the next day. I'm not trying to make this a blow out event cause although my dad is in europe my mom isnt and i dont want her to flip her **** lol...

im prob cutting the number off around 15, give or take a little...priority goes to oot so if you live pretty close dont plan on crashin...(if you know me outside of boards/aim that doesnt apply to you).

post if your coming so i can make an attendance roster........im not posting my adress because i dont want every scrub in mwfl showing up at my door..ill pm you my adress if you post and i give u teh ok...

dont plan on showing up till around 10pm, cause im gonna be working till around 930..

your gonna need a blanket/pillow, and a couple set ups would be nice as well...

we'll most likely do a 5$ tournament if every1 wants to.

take a fvcking shower before you come i dont want my house to smell like gigs

-abe

can I sleep in your bed big boy? :embarrass

Foda

Smash Apprentice
i'm coming, my car is filled with

me
god
fl0py
s4mus4thew1n or w/e the hell his handle is

Galuda

Smash Cadet
dude...i want some of your claws that cut the apple...i can only dream so big..BTW GOT PULLED OVER AND GOT A 150 DOLLAR TICKET ON THE WAY BACK HOME FROM YOUR HOUSE, LAWL

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
yo i'll be there, if room allows i'd like to crash cause my parents house is opposite direction of tourny. but it's no big deal if i can't. (haha we should have a tourny to see who gets the couch :p)
anyway, abe we need to get some doubles practice in at your house.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
im posting from my wii in the panhandle ATM.

I wont know my schedule until I get back to Tampa, but I'll probably come over anyway. Just might not make it to the tourney.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
dude...i want some of your claws that cut the apple...i can only dream so big..BTW GOT PULLED OVER AND GOT A 150 DOLLAR TICKET ON THE WAY BACK HOME FROM YOUR HOUSE, LAWL
Claws are awesome dude, only cost like $15! Dude that SUCKS! Still coming to the tourney right?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well, me and my fast-filled car are coming, which includes:

GDX aka the mother****in dragon of games, X
HRnut aka honey roasted sauce aka pro tactics
xYz aka will smith aka uncle moneybags
Rx- aka doctor johns aka Rxtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme
Garbanzo aka king chimpmunk aka Meh He Co

*All nicknames are subject to approval
Shotgun there and back

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Nick you have broken sacred shotgun rules... u can only call shotgun outside on the way to the car, you should now be forced to remove a stock on all your matches.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Nick you have broken sacred shotgun rules... u can only call shotgun outside on the way to the car, you should now be forced to remove a stock on all your matches.
I'll allow a free fully charged down tilt because of me breakin these rules:laugh: better find a way to charge tilts:laugh: for G&W its a free chair...lol

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lets not stay, this tourney will end early... i have off sunday and I would like to enjoy it w/o any smash related stuff!!

i worked 10 days str8!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lets not stay, this tourney will end early... i have off sunday and I would like to enjoy it w/o any smash related stuff!!

i worked 10 days str8!!
10 days straight? ****, looks like you got chaingrabbed by ATT

it was very unlikely i was gonna stay anyway. And if i were too tired, i would ask will to drive cause hes the only other one who knows how to drive stick

but, ive driven there and back 3.5 hours to brawl bash and 3 hours from breakdown after the tourneys, so this isnt bad comparitively

ey will, can you get me a discount on that new iphone that comes out next month? XD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i cant even hook my mom up with teh iphone, july 11th is the 3g iphone release day.... theirs a waiting list.... and that **** is rediculous.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i cant even hook my mom up with teh iphone, july 11th is the 3g iphone release day.... theirs a waiting list.... and that **** is rediculous.
theres a waiting list? ****...

i need you to convince me someday when we're somewhere as of why i need an iphone. because of course i want it, but i cant think of any reason why i need it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, but ya. hiroshi, hrnut, equi, afro were all in my car for a drive to breakdown and there were no complaints. just dont sit in the middle of the back and you should be fine :laugh:

and guaranteed we are returning saturday night

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol, but ya. hiroshi, hrnut, equi, afro were all in my car for a drive to breakdown and there were no complaints. just dont sit in the middle of the back and you should be fine :laugh:

and guaranteed we are returning saturday night
good **** K.K.X

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I call NOT b*tch seat on the way back.

That is the only thing I am calling.

I feel so uncomfortable between two dudes after a long, hard day of work :).

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Are you coming to this Gmoney? Anyone wanna team with me for this?
I should be, but I still need to confirm a ride unless someone wants to come all the way up to Jacksonville to pick me up. I guarantee to pay for all the gas and provide a hilarious ride to Abe's place and back, but I can't offer a handshake like Rx-... sorry... :(

I'm already in Gmoney is nuts! featuring HRNUT, but if he would prefer to team with the Dragon of Games, X over me, I'd be down for some Team You Won't! :chuckle:

Top Bottom