• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abe Fest Friday the 13th

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Hey Abe, do ya still have room for Dect, Nine and myself to hang out for a bit tomorrow evening?

Edit: Speaking of MK, someone told me that MK can escape Falco's CG before 40%, but didn't say how. I have reason to believe it's lies. Anyone able to confirm or deny? (I'm too lazy to go seach the MK or Falco forums atm)

Edit 2: I really need a new sig with Falco in it

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
yeah porbably....hopefully my mom just gets drunk as **** and passes out in the master bedroom so we can have pretty much the house to ourselves lol...ill let ya kno by tomorrow

People coming to Abe's -

1.abe
2.raef
3.nero
4.gdx
5. sexyz
6. rx-tion
7. garbanzo
8. HRnut
9. kamano
10. dect
11. foda
12. foda friend 1
13. foda friend 2
14. foda friend 2
15. Nine
16. Tandy
17. g-money
18. bane
19. neo

am i missing anyone thats coming

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll come, but not stay the night. I'm working on tourney day.

*edit* never mind, I just remembered that you didn't want people to start showing until 10 at night.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Abe, if I come, it's going to be just XOFF and me, but he doesn't know if he really wants to go yet. If you do need to fill up those two spots, go ahead, but it would be cool if we could still crash at your place (maybe sleep in the car). :)

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Pink and I will be there but we won't be staying the night.
So if you wanna give those two spots to someone else...go ahead.

In less than 24 hours we'll all be playing together, can't wait...

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
yea my spots open too G so there's plenty of room for you guys.

i'm looking foreword to this. see everyone tomorrow.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
yeah porbably....hopefully my mom just gets drunk as **** and passes out in the master bedroom so we can have pretty much the house to ourselves lol...ill let ya kno by tomorrow

People coming to Abe's -

1.abe
2.raef
3.nero
4.gdx
5. sexyz
6. rx-tion
7. garbanzo
8. HRnut
9. kamano
10. dect
11. foda
12. foda friend 1
13. foda friend 2
14. foda friend 2
15. Nine
16. Tandy
17. g-money
18. bane
19. neo

am i missing anyone thats coming
umm.. foda friend 4 if that's cool LOL he won't be driving with me form tampa but he's gonna meet us there at your place driving from miami, he can sleep his *** in the car if there's no room(Loza on the original post's list of people coming)

Foda

Smash Apprentice
eh well.. he's coming all the way from miami so I gotta make it work somehow, we'll just stay at my place tonight I guess and see you all at lan odyssey tomorrow

Foda

Smash Apprentice
it's cool man, i didn't know he was going to be able to come today until last night

these things happen, oh well

Foda

Smash Apprentice
i haven't heard anything from s4musw/e if he doesn't get in touch with me by the evening i'll let you know since there would be an open spot

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Nine won't be able to make the fest or tourney at this point since he got ****ed with his work schedule this week, and it's a new job so he can't just trade days with someone since he doesn't know anyone yet. :(

So you can take him off the list. =/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nine won't be able to make the fest or tourney at this point since he got ****ed with his work schedule this week, and it's a new job so he can't just trade days with someone since he doesn't know anyone yet. :(

So you can take him off the list. =/
dont forget your gamebridge for satuday kamano.

just thought id remind you

oh, and w're doing a crapload of friendlies

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I still need to find some time to install the GB software on Dect's laptop and make sure it works okay sometime today.

We're going to be at Odyssey at like 8:30am tomorrow setting up and moving tables and **** so we'll have plenty of time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Can you pm it to me too so in case he forgets to bring a map?
wow. im slightly offended. i mapquest all my crap for the weekend

for example, even though im at work, ive already mapquested from hrnuts house to abes, from abes to the tourney, and from the tourney back to hrnut

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
wow. im slightly offended. i mapquest all my crap for the weekend

for example, even though im at work, ive already mapquested from hrnuts house to abes, from abes to the tourney, and from the tourney back to hrnut
Google maps has streetview set up for Venice apparently since the last time I looked, so you can take a look at the front of the plaza and see where the LAN center is

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah, i never print the map portion of the directions anyway, which is the only difference between mapquest and google maps, as the directions themselves are usually the exact same

abe, ill probably be around your place at 10

Top Bottom