• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A ton of new videos featuring myself and PC Chris

Cort

Apple Head
They're friendlies, so he just tries random things all the time. But it was basically just practicing his l-cancelling/getting more warmed up/etc. He "pillars" with Fox dairs/nairs/shines usually near the ledge, that's interesting to note.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
What the hell did you moon walk with Peach on the first Sheik v Peach match. Those were some great matches. No matter how good you are with Peach Fox and Falco always have some edge on her. How stupid

Jash

Smash Lord
Nice matches, that Foward B mindgame you did on Yoshi Story had me rollin. You 2 are scary smash players, remind me never to mess with u guys.

Cort

Apple Head
Why would it be an accident? I was vulnerable, nair or bair would have been perfect in that situation, and since I was at a fairly high % it wouldn't matter if he bair or naired.

So, it doesn't matter if it was a mistake or not. It worked =P

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
shrugs..just figuring i think bair has more range..and wondering if there is something i don't know about..like nair having some box behind it like with sheik's nair..never know when i might find out something new

Top Bottom