• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Story you'll all want to read

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
I just faced a Lucas Player.

This Lucas player was awesome, to say the least.

He defeated all of my mains.

Kirby got a game over.

All of Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon Fainted.

And my own Lucas (Claus) was defeated.

I eventually got desperate, and I chose random.

I got Captain Falcon.

My first instinct, to be honest, was to quit. I mean, Captain Falcon? Against a godlike Lucas?

But I fought on.

And I won with a Falcon Punch.

So.....I think I just became a Falcon Player.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
yowza. Thats pretty much how I found Yoshi.... Got rocked by some Korean kid. He destroyed my Mario, my Jigglypuff, and my Ice Climbers. He was way to good. But then I chose Yoshi (he played Snake and Meta Knight as mains!!!!!!!! gasp!) and I 3 stocked his MK and 2 stocked his snake while he was playing his hardest. Yoshi=my savior.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Heh pretty good story. I was playing a guy a day or two ago where I couldn't win against his Kirby (like 4 or 5 games) but destroyed his Lucas (3 or 4 games). SH over the Pike-Fire (probably spelled wrong) to Falcon Punch works beautifully, and it looks so epic when you dash to jump it from half way across the stage and the punch comes out right before you land. Good times, good times.

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
Sounds awesome man, glad to have another person playing Brawl Falcon. Maybe I'll stumble upon a new secondary in that manner one day.

Top Bottom