• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Special Treat To All The Mario's Out There!

a rookie

Smash Ace
Why wouldn't I care? I'm trying to be the best mario (if not the only one) in pittsburgh and I barely have any source material to look at!
Oh, ok then (: Btw, he did say he MIGHT be interested in gettting back into this game. SoCal showed him a good tournament experience :D I would love to see some of your vids sometime.

Last edited:

Madbro

Smash Rookie
Its good to watch content from a higher end of the competitive scene, I really want to make Mario work.
Looks like I am going to be studying A-Rookie for a while :D

a rookie

Smash Ace
Lol, the only thing you're gonna watch me doing is struggling. It's a struggle for Mario's out there :p But VERY doable. Let's get this done guys! Mentality (It's not how bad your character sucks, it's about knowing how much they suck and you do good sh** to negate that negative factor)

VegiLohrd

Smash Apprentice
Lol, the only thing you're gonna watch me doing is struggling. It's a struggle for Mario's out there :p But VERY doable. Let's get this done guys! Mentality (It's not how bad your character sucks, it's about knowing how much they suck and you do good sh** to negate that negative factor)
BUT IN THE STRUGGLE THERE IS GLORY COMRADE.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Why wouldn't I care? I'm trying to be the best mario (if not the only one) in pittsburgh and I barely have any source material to look at!
dude come to some tournaments in the neoh/pgh area and me and 1der will help you train that mario up!

Chuck Tatum

Smash Apprentice
This is great to see. I remember when melee first came out brown mario was the best. Check out some of his videos to see how far Mario has come.

a rookie

Smash Ace
This is great to see. I remember when melee first came out brown mario was the best. Check out some of his videos to see how far Mario has come.
To be honest, he still has the title of the best. He was a TOP Japanese Pro with great knowledge of MU's. He only has about 6-7 videos, but from watching them, I can tell that he was years ahead of his time. And now, people like me are barely catching up to him =/

Top Bottom