• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Been hunting Max Raid Dittos all day to pass the time. Date change exploit really does help make it as lot less painful to deal with, lol. Also reminds me of Animal Crossing time travel shenanigans.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey man.

You're awesome.

Don't forget that.
I wish I could believe that.

There were complications with the check I sent to pay for the traffic ticket, so I walked into the local bank and we called the traffic court place. They said they're fine with me giving them my credit card number over the phone and there will be no worries. I was told to do it Monday so that they can process everything. I'm just freaking out because I don't want my license suspended or other penalties and I'm scared about that. I'm doing the right thing and trying to pay for the ticket, but complications keep coming up and they need to end. Now.

Along with that, I've been stressed at work because even when I make the smallest mistake with writing something in pamphlets or bulletins, I hear about it. Even when I don't make typos, people are down my throat saying that they want certain things written or included or they want things done in a certain way, and I don't have time to bend to their wills or listen to them. It's infuriating.

Also, forgetting to do laundry and other household chores gets to me because I feel like an incompetent moron who can't even take care of himself adequately. I feel that way in general with many things.

The overarching thing is that even with the smallest of tasks, if I mess up even a little bit I still get upset at myself a lot, saying "I should be better than this, but I'm not. What the heck is wrong with me" and crap like that. I know, it's dumb and I'm dumb for being so upset over everything but I can't help it and I've tried to fight against self-criticism but it keeps coming back and I've lost interest in my favorite things at least to some degree, my sleep patterns have been up and down, my eating patterns have been up and down, I've been very irritable, and I genuinely don't like myself and might even hate myself. I'm trying to be better in everything but I feel like I'm drowning and letting people down constantly, in multiple fashions.

D

Deleted member

There were complications with the check I sent to pay for the traffic ticket, so I walked into the local bank and we called the traffic court place. They said they're fine with me giving them my credit card number over the phone and there will be no worries. I was told to do it Monday so that they can process everything. I'm just freaking out because I don't want my license suspended or other penalties and I'm scared about that. I'm doing the right thing and trying to pay for the ticket, but complications keep coming up and they need to end. Now.

Along with that, I've been stressed at work because even when I make the smallest mistake with writing something in pamphlets or bulletins, I hear about it. Even when I don't make typos, people are down my throat saying that they want certain things written or included or they want things done in a certain way, and I don't have time to bend to their wills or listen to them. It's infuriating.

Also, forgetting to do laundry and other household chores gets to me because I feel like an incompetent moron who can't even take care of himself adequately. I feel that way in general with many things.

The overarching thing is that even with the smallest of tasks, if I mess up even a little bit I still get upset at myself a lot, saying "I should be better than this, but I'm not. What the heck is wrong with me" and crap like that. I know, it's dumb and I'm dumb for being so upset over everything but I can't help it and I've tried to fight against self-criticism but it keeps coming back and I've lost interest in my favorite things at least to some degree, my sleep patterns have been up and down, my eating patterns have been up and down, I've been very irritable, and I genuinely don't like myself and might even hate myself. I'm trying to be better in everything but I feel like I'm drowning and letting people down constantly, in multiple fashions.
Yeah, I really feel you in regards to hating ourselves a lot.

In your case it is because of low expectations and self steem, and in my case because of both and the fact my family enjoys reminding me every sin I made since my birth on a daily basis without a chance for a breath.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
gonna take a nap to reduce the wait time for the VGAs

final call is porky, always has been, and im more confident than ever

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

I used to have problems and lack of self-confidence as well, and I was depressed. However, I changed it by not only interacting with others, but adapting to social standards and how people interacted with each other. We all have different ways of getting over this. I am sure you will find yours if you put your mind to it. No one is really worthless.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord

I'm finally home from work! Now I get to sit and suffer while the last 10 hours somehow went by faster than the next 1.5. Fortunately, I'm gonna check out some of those VGA Steam demos, anybody got a recommendation on which to try first?

D

Deleted member

I used to have problems and lack of self-confidence as well, and I was depressed. However, I changed it by not only interacting with others, but adapting to social standards and how people interacted with each other. We all have different ways of getting over this. I am sure you will find yours if you put your mind to it. No one is really worthless.
Doesn’t help when your whole family is straight on obsessed with making you feel bad about existing at all on a daily basis doh.

And doesn’t help either that every attemp I’ve made to stay away from them almost ended with violent or radical reactions from their part.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Doesn’t help when your whole family is straight on obsessed with making you feel bad about existing at all on a daily basis doh.

And doesn’t help either that every attemp I’ve made to stay away from them almost ended with violent or radical reactions from their part.
I understand. Still, somehow, you will find a way through this. There has to be a way. I know that you can find it, even if it isn't today, or tomorrow. Some point, there may be something you can do to find yourself at peace in all this.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Regardless of if he’s in smash or not,

I hope Ace Attorney 7 gets announced

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm doing my best. But I feel like garbage and I just... feel like I'm drowning right now.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
An hour and a half before the Game Awards. Gonna be hype.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Found this on my Twitter feed, they're sure looking ready for the big event huh?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey, uh

Are Max Raid battle lobbies always dead in SwSh? 'Cause no one ever joins mine...
That's because the online stamp system kind of sucks and often doesn't update for other players fast enough to let them know you've started a raid.

I've noticed more people like to join lobbies with a version exclusive or a rare gigantamax pokemon though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Had to get off for a bit to ease my tenseness. Were only an hour and 15 minutes away!

Final bets guys?

Still betting on Master Chief.

D

Deleted member

My reactions to the Game Awards will have to wait until tomorrow.

Right now I’m not on the mood.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That's because the online stamp system kind of sucks and often doesn't update for other players fast enough to let them know you've started a raid.

I've noticed more people like to join lobbies with a version exclusive or a rare gigantamax pokemon though.
Currently trying to capture a 5 star Gigantimax Snorlax. It's a hecking beast. It has so many coverage options.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I hop onto SmashBoards and the entire Geno thread is in lockdown.

This whole site has been going crazy in these last few hours.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Don't worry. In time, you'll pull through. I believe in you.
Worry is all I know. Until I'm certain the traffic ticket is paid for and there are no complications, and no penalties due to the bank regulations being wack as of late (that's the part I'm MOST worried about), and until I can feel comfortable with myself again with trying to live daily life, and also working at my job and trying to do my best... all I know is worry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom