• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Phoenix would have hype as hell music tracks that can’t be beat as well as a kickass stage

Double K

Smash Lord
Back on the original Nintendo forums, Nsider, they banned ftw because someone convinced the staff it meant "**** the woman"

I'm dead serious.
I remember Shrimp did that on NS2 a few times back when I modded there

god, Shrimp was terrible

D

Deleted member

Real talk though, I often worry that I annoy others. Maybe that's just my low self-esteem talking, at least I hope so.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I finally found the last component to the Staff of Herding. Here I come, Whimsyshire.

(Its place in Diablo 3 where you kill unicorns and ****.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been binge watching the Battle Spirits anime(one of the few card games animes out there I haven't really dived into) and honestly, the show's not half-bad. The CGI does look pretty bad at times, but when they nail it, they NAIL it. I dare say it's a bit better than Buddyfight's CGI overall(although my main complaint is a lot of the models have a whole "do whatever the crap they want" kinda design, where they just move any which way they want, anatomy be damned.)
The card game itself is a mess, it's been in a tier 0 state for months now, apparently, because of lack of support.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yeah I have that fear myself. If it helps, I don’t find you annoying either.
Do you fear people being annoyed by your game ideas or something?

I usually think they're worth a read even if I don't particularly have any ideas of my own to suggest.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Admittedly I do fear that I bring them up or try to switch the conversation to talk about them too much.
Nah, you're fine.

You need to push your ideas a little bit to have them be noticed and I don't think you're overdoing it at all.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. Seriously. If you like tougher metroid/mega man games then give Freddy in Space 2 a try. It’s free on game jolt. Plus, MatPat is one of the bosses if you’re the kind of person who wants to see him dead.

D

Deleted member

Since we're on this topic:
I legit have mini panic attacks whenever that alert bell has more than 2-3 alerts, because like it or not, I really don't want you guys to hate me. I really don't.
I admit my way of ****posting has annoyed the lot of you, and yeah, that really wasn't that great of a time for me.
But hey, at least someone outside of the Buddyfight wiki actually knows what Buddyfight is now, no? If no-one here actually bothered to research Buddyfight, eh, I figured as much.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay. Seriously. If you like tougher metroid/mega man games then give Freddy in Space 2 a try. It’s free on game jolt. Plus, MatPat is one of the bosses if you’re the kind of person who wants to see him dead.
Scott finally said enough.

He knew too much.

He had to die.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I feel like Scott Cawthon is the only indie game developer who makes his games massive ****posts. It's beautiful.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Humans can only comprehend so many colors. Mantis Shrimp see a bajillion colors. Trees could be like, fifty colors and we wouldn’t know it.

D

Deleted member

That's a bold choice sir, but I agree, Waluigi Left Foot is definitly going to be fighter 5....

Wait, why I am still awake?
I mean with all the other characters I thought would be cool out of the picture I'm just going whole hog on the underdog pick
Worst case scenario I'm wrong about something I don 't have much hope for to begin with, best case scenario I'm right and I ascend this mortal plane and become Smash Jesus

D

Deleted member

Humans can only comprehend so many colors. Mantis Shrimp see a bajillion colors. Trees could be like, fifty colors and we wouldn’t know it.
If you want to get into the nitty gritty truth:
We actually can see all colors(assuming my memory of Physics is correct) it's justs it's all in shades of combinations of RGB.
And White is every single color, while black is no-color(or the lack of color)
so darkness...is quite literally nothing, color-wise.

D

Deleted member

I think I'm gonna get myself an arcade stick for Christmas, preferably one suited for PC and console. Always wanted to have one.

D

Deleted member

Scott finally said enough.

He knew too much.

He had to die.
Not just MatPat. His wife and his kid as well.

Murdering just Mat is simply not enough. We have to kill his entire family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’m fairly certain it’s the opposite.
In terms of Light, pure White light is all the colors mashed together. Light's Primary Trio is Red, Blue, and Green.

In terms of Art, I'm pretty sure if you mixed all colors together, you'd get Black. Art's Primary Trio is Red, Blue, and Yellow.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finished up watching Green Eggs and Ham. Man what an adventure of an show that was and surprisingly emotional-driven with twists that were executed well. The ending for episode 13 made me wanting more.

Hope to see Season 2.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone who has NetFlix. You seriously need to watch the show.

You won't regret it. Who would had thought a show based on a book by Dr. Seuss which only had 50 words would of had such an emotionally and in-depth driven premise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom