• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a smashing HAT tournament- may 30

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Sonic 06 was horrendous. It had good points, but was bogged down by terrible load times, and bad Silver the Hedgehog gameplay. Great music though.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
pretty much any sonic that isnt on a Sega Genesis is automatically crap. if brawl was on genesis, sonic would be top tier.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hopefully inui will stfu about him/atomsk being unbeatable now. btw inui, atomsks mk is clearly better than yours, LOL.
We're not unbeatable, lmao. ChuDat and Mew2King are the two players that scare us the most, so you guys beating us in the tournament isn't that surprising. We're just the most consistent and dominant team around right now, which this 2nd place doesn't really change. We'll get you next time. :bee:

Atomsk's MK is only better against Snake... You would have won if you used Falco. >_>; You're just saying this because you still hate me for some reason. I don't give you any more reasons to hate me, so please get over it.

Atomsk: You seemed really off in the doubles tournament. We beat them pretty easily in the MM 3-0, and then got ***** in the tournament for some reason. Oh well. I'm not losing MK dittos to you anymore. I'm 100% certain my MK is better overall. You don't have any match-up experience outside of the dittos and vs Snake, so don't get too cocky about your MK yet. :bee:

ChuDat: I definitely should have won that Snake vs Kirby MM and everyone that watched that I asked agrees, lol. But you ***** us in teams with some new tricks. Looks like you're making up for your recent shortcomings by becoming more tricky and learning some IC stuff. You should practice the infinites. Good stuff overall.

Meep: Last game, last hit... So close. I don't even try to play gay vs ICs. I just try to find safe ways to attack, which works for me. Maybe I would have won the set if I didn't SD first game, but oh well. You're definitely amazing and I'll just get you next time.

Chillin: I don't give you any reason to dislike me anymore and I personally don't mind you at all anymore, so try to move on. Good stuff beating me and Atomsk in teams.

Pink Fresh: Amazing Lucas! Best one I've played recently! My Ike was too nasty, though! :p

P~S: What happened? :(

Izumi: You shoulda entered singles. You were playing well.

DK Smash: DK is cheap. You did better against me when drunk. :laugh:

Everyone else I played: Good stuff, I had fun down in MD.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Inui, when is the next time you're coming back down here?

I'll try to improve much more and face your Ike again!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i dont think anyone really dislikes you inui, md/va just needs people to argue with and make fun of, and the midwest is so far away.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz good **** everyone XD

I didn't feel like going DDD iunno why but it was fun none the less

ICs dittos in loser finals was the most intense(boring) stuff ever XD

Chu is scary in teams

and yes...I'll still team with you sometime Chillin XD

Good **** beating us Chu and Chillin

Hopefully we'll win next time XD

Top Bottom