• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Simple Tourney-- REAL bracket posted! OP updated with instructions, please read!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
OP, you might want to include a WORKING link to the bracket. Or at least tell us how to find it.

pikanation12

Smash Rookie
hey never mind i found the website sry i didnt see the link. but i cant view it idk y but it wont let me. it would be way more convenient if u cud post the bracket in the thread but its ur tourney do what u want

GFE

Smash Journeyman
w8ing 4 brackets!! anyway anybody wanna brawl just pm me im bored itz sunday afternoon no one home mine iz 4597-1153-9877 (no lag plzzzz)

peeup

Smash Lord
lol sorry guys, I don't really know how the bracket website works, I'll just do it normally. Sorry aboot that =D

Barge

All I want is a custom title
ROBIE69IE, message me, I'm ready for our match, only for the next hour though

peeup

Smash Lord
Nice job fixing the brackets Peepup, why you didn't do that before I'll never know, but good job none the less.
lol sorry about that. I saw that pretty much every other tourney here uses bracketmaker.com, so I figured that I would try it out--which was a bad move (obviously.) I didn't know how to make it public.

peeup

Smash Lord
can i still join?? if i can:

slickvic
vic
0774-4042-3400

if not, oh well
Well, I would put you on the waiting list, but with this kind of tourney, we probably won't need one. If somebody falls deathly ill, though, you can join. If that doesn't happen, then you'll probably have to wait till next time.

pikanation12

Smash Rookie
hey i havent been responding excellence because ive been grounded but its all good now jst message me when you wanna brawl and ill see if i can sry ab that tho

peeup

Smash Lord
hey i havent been responding excellence because ive been grounded but its all good now jst message me when you wanna brawl and ill see if i can sry ab that tho
lol, try not to get grounded--that goes to everyone.
I beat Scykoh 2-0
Thanks for the update.
I'm waiting for Rikizu to answer my pm
I'll send him a PM and if he doesn't respond to that by saturday-ish, I'll DQ him. If he doesn't respond, I might have you play slickvic instead.

peeup

Smash Lord
Sounds like something went wrong... sorry excellence. Was it the lag, the non-responding opponent, or the poorly hosted tournament?

@Forte.exe and shadowfirex100: Did you guys get your matches done? Shadowfire told me that he would find you, but Forte said you weren't responding...

Excellence

Smash Champion
Sounds like something went wrong... sorry excellence. Was it the lag, the non-responding opponent, or the poorly hosted tournament?

@Forte.exe and shadowfirex100: Did you guys get your matches done? Shadowfire told me that he would find you, but Forte said you weren't responding...
None of those were even close. I'm actually working on revamping my Olimar and I don't want anything influencing his base-style of play. Because Olimar dittos take a distinct strategy (not really) to play, I thought it could influence the style I'm developing.

If you care to know, even just a tad, my new playstyle is leagues beyond the previous one.

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
ummmm is this over?if yes then when is the next one i wanna sign up be4 hand if ure organizing a next one.

Forte.exe

Smash Rookie
NNID
Forte9686
See problem is I sent a pm to Shadow saying what times I can play.He could've pmed me back with a planned date.

Top Bottom