• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Shrine for Your Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconIs

Smash Rookie
First of all, i am a huge lurker. I never made a smashboards account here to post, but i play brawl with my cousins and i can beat them with falcon (my main) but i'm not very good. But, that's not the point of the thread.

This thread is to honor the two most awesome people on this falcon board. I would even say they might deserve to be called "gods". Be it if they are ****** with falcon in brawl, or ****** people on the forums.

I, as a lurker who will never post here again more than likely, have shown you the light. Now i hope you will follow it

P.S. lordhelmet makes really bad jokes and trys to troll like justin bieber...stop trying.
P.P.S i only made this thread because it seems you are worshiping justin bieber... while he is awesome, these guys are the ones worth of your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom