• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A serious thread by Meekspeedy (?)

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Ok, so here's my problem...well it's not really so much of a problem, as rather a request.

I haven't really formally introduced myself and got to meet that many Sonic mains. In fact, I feel rather shut out from the Sonic community. I've never really got to actually sit down and talk about Brawl with another Sonic main. Y'know, share inputs on certain matchups and ****. Usually I'm not really down to do that as is, but it really can't hurt anyone to do that every once in a while. I'm sure people have questions they'd like to ask me about certain situations and matchups and my input on certain things, and I really want to talk to everyone else about stuff, and see how other people feel about certain situations. See other peoples point of view, and maybe progress not only myself, but the whole Sonic community overall as players.

I know what I'm trying to say, but I don't know how to put it into words. I guess I feel a little lonely. LOL.

My AIM is meekspeedyy (yes, with 2 y's since someone is a sick troll that took the original), I'd very much appreciate it if you guys could give me your AIM/Skype/whatever you use to contact eachother, and I'd be glad to get closer with the Sonic community, and have us all share thoughts and opinions on things to help each other out.

tl;dr I wanna talk Brawl Sonic-esque with people, add me on AIM.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
im always down Meek. bamreloaded on aim. messages go straight to my phone so msg me whenever.

BSP

Smash Legend
If you ever want to talk with me, I'm on here more than anything. PM or VM me then I'll get on Skype.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Aye no worries man, if you ever need to talk, im right here.

AIM: XtraLargeR8_AintHere

les go ;o

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
relax meek, this is not trolling

AiM: MagicKnight2Tu

I'd love to sit down and be able to talk about sonic sometime. I also feel like I'm not really a part of the sonic main community at times. Hopefully we can take this chance to integrate ourselves.

Emerald CHA0S

Smash Rookie
Hey! I've lurked here, for, like, years, lol and I've never really spoken to anyone either, since I live in an area which is VERY light on Brawl.

I'd appreciate a chance to talk to more Sonic mains too, so if you want to add me, go right ahead!

Top Bottom