• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A second Melbourne Monthly

Strider69

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, I guess you haven't heard of me in a while, I just got my comp fixed, but today I've decided I'm going to try get another Monthly going. To me, the demand is there, it just needs a bit of organizing. The more support I can get, the more likely it'll be. Now nothing has been confirmed yet, but I'm going to try and approach the hume council to see if they can get us in for free. The main thing I need is support. I'm sending a letter to them, and we gotta try and convince them we are doing them a favor by saying positive things about what we do and a little history of what we've already done. Other then that, all I can say is who's up for it?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
im tons happy to help, i dont have much on the side of tv's or so on (can provide 1 full smash kit
aka: tv/gc/smash/memcard) but i offer moral support and consistant attendance <3

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Where exactly is the hume council venue that you speak of? In any case I wish you luck too, and can pledge TVs and the like on the occasion I'm not doing a dodgy... unless it's in Frankston or really far away hehe.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
yeah marz i can help you, even though we talked at school :p.
and where is the venue? and i could bring my crappy tv and my wii if really needed :p

Strider69

Smash Cadet
I believe it's situated in Broadmeadows but it takes care a few areas around broadmeadows. I guess broadmeadows is like central.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
eww broady.... is it that place next to the library and that MASSIVE building? or over the side where your house is?
if its the first one out crew can catch the bus there or parents can drive us

Strider69

Smash Cadet
Me and Cao went around Broady, and we've decided to host a major tournament. See the other thread for details.

Top Bottom