• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A rather useless discovery

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I was playing Mewtwo today, and I noticed something. At the peak of his double jump, if you use an aerial (I normally use Nair, although I'm pretty sure it works with the others), he'll gain a bit more distance. It's not much, just about another Mewtwo-height, but it's definitely there. Probably old, but I didn't see it anywhere here, so... Yeah.

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
Yeah, it's known. It does work with all aerials. You use the Nair right? The best to use is his Bair, 'cause it takes the shortest time to finish out of all his aerials. (31 frames I believe)

Smash Master
Taj used it against Silent Spectre at Mango Juice when he could have just up-Bed. Look it up. So tragic...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I was playing Mewtwo today, and I noticed something. At the peak of his double jump, if you use an aerial (I normally use Nair, although I'm pretty sure it works with the others), he'll gain a bit more distance. It's not much, just about another Mewtwo-height, but it's definitely there. Probably old, but I didn't see it anywhere here, so... Yeah.
Yup, it's well known. it's almost like giving Mewtwo an extra small jump really. lol

Top Bottom