• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A rarely discussed topic. Mario's best aerial?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
There are several threads dedicated to this but...
Which is Mario's best aerial in your opinion?

Well Fair's out. So it's a 4 way between Nair, Dair, Bair and Uair.
In my opinion it's uair.

Uair-3 (PKNintendo, Matt07, Hippiedude)
Nair-0
Dair-2(Kirin Blaze,Dory)
Bair-10 (Heromystic,Matador,BOX_7,Judge Judy,Skyler,Geou,Jprep,Veggi,FireMario,Krayeo)

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, that's a good question lol. I really love them and it's hard to pick one. Uair, Dair, Bair, and Nair are so good in their own way hmm....

I'm going to have to go with uair because it's really good for combo's, can do two in one short hop, it's just plain awesome.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Mario's aerial's are just so good. If you combine them all along with his other moves.. That's what makes him MR.. Nintendo...

I'm gonna prefer Upairs. I use it more then bairs probably cause I want to be a wannabe Eggz one day :]

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Oh boy, this is tough. I'm pretty stuck between Bair and Dair. But I'd have to say I personally like Dair the most only because it sets me up for some pwnsome combos that incorparate Uair, Bair, and Nair.

vato_break

Smash Master
Bair is the most useful it wop's and is a decent edgegaurd and has the most range.
upair is decent,personally i use reverse upairs.
nair has high priority.
dair is only good at low percents.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I haven't a clue. It depends mostly on who I'm fighting, but Bair always has a purpose regardless of who it is....But Uair is fast as hell...But I love mah Dair....But Nair is a combo breaker has a ton of priority...But--

*splodes*

It's Bair for me.

Geou

Smash Apprentice
B-Air for sure... while Mario'd be a lot worse without the others, many match-ups would be a plain nightmare without B-Air.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
This thread is kind of subjective, but whatever...Uair is my favorite aerial, but Bair would definetly be Mario's best aerial in terms of its uses.

Veggi

Smash Champion
As a DK main I would have to vote bair. It's really good, you can use two in one short hop, good for edgeguarding (but with Mario, what isn't?), and it can link to his uair.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Wow. Could a mod please lock this? This doesn't even need a discussion. It's back air, no way around it.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Bair, followed by Uair, then Dair, then Nair, and finally Fair.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
dair and nair. But dair for my vote. Both are use to protect out of shield and I use dair to help me DI. Ill prefer protecting myself than a couple of bairs or uairs, don't get me wrong, I <3 those but protecting my damage is better than doing a little extra to them IMO

:)

donferd_donster

Smash Cadet
B-airs and U-airs for combos, n-airs for tight spots and f-air for spikes. Mario needs all of these moves. Its just a big orgy! you have to have em all! LOL!

Top Bottom